15 stone to 14 stone support

That's what we call them in Ireland too... kecks...

Im from Newcastle, i would say kegs lol! :D

I'm a scouser. Its kecks for us!!

I am very pleased with a 4lb loss today which makes me now 15s 6lbs. I can see the next room down on the horizon!

Well done Danigrace - I stayed the same and think I'll be in that next room down a long time. I'm waiting for you all xx

Well done Kitty o and Danigrace :D

Eep weigh in tomorrow morning...fingers crossed i get a loss this week! hehe

Fingers crossed for us both, Sparkle!

Sharon it's been so quiet in here lately... cobwebs and shadows....

Mands - where is everyone?? Am missing Minks too! Hope you are ok lovely xx
I have been 100% for 2 days (miracle) and am trying really, really hard this week. So fed up with faffing about and saying the same Grrrrr.........but then I do know why lol

Ive had a 50-50 week-still hoping for a loss on weds,gonna have loads of ss foods today,really want to move down :) xx

I am still here.... Just.

Forgive me father (and the scales this evening) for I have synned.
I have had a bit of a fook it attitude and been a naughty bumble bee. It goes a little like this...

Saturday - 1 hi fi light bar, 48 syns of vodka.
Sunday - cowboy mince (carrots, turnip, onions, beans, swede, tomato purée), then takeaway chicken madras, boiled rice, cauliflower bhaji, onion bhaji.
Monday - chicken wrap, ate the skin off the chicken, cream filled raspberry turn over.

So today - a melon.

Now where did I leave my mojo???

I am still here.... Just.

Forgive me father (and the scales this evening) for I have synned.
I have had a bit of a fook it attitude and been a naughty bumble bee. It goes a little like this...

Saturday - 1 hi fi light bar, 48 syns of vodka.
Sunday - cowboy mince (carrots, turnip, onions, beans, swede, tomato purée), then takeaway chicken madras, boiled rice, cauliflower bhaji, onion bhaji.
Monday - chicken wrap, ate the skin off the chicken, cream filled raspberry turn over.

So today - a melon.

Missed you Hun x
Please don't post these meals as trying to have 100% week :D

As another "northerner" i'd go for kegs too :D

Bit of a struggle this week up to now. Managing to keep it between the goalposts but only just.

Kids are actually helping now though, they have been encouraged by school to give up something for lent. So what do I do .... "ok you give up sweets/chocolate and i'll give up booze" I expected them to crack after a week, but they are both still at it :eek: and I have to keep my side of the bargain dont I :)

Back