15 stone to 14 stone support

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
Probably in the same pub mine was over the weekend!

Glad to see I'm not the only naughty one :)

I've felt like I've been thinking constantly about dieting and money troubles and each one leads me back to thinking about the other so kinda went ah sod it. If I can sort the money out then the food will follow after. I don't feel guilty but my body hates me right now. Ibs attacks and uncomfortable bowel movements, my body wants to punish me!!

But back to being an angel (ish) today. Literally have a whole melon chopped up waiting for me for lunch and breakfast was just a weetabix bar. I don't actually feel hungry. WI tonight. If I don't have a gain I will be very surprised and if I by some miracle lose - it won't be deserved.

Hi all!! I have just moved out of the 16's and am hoping for some company and a few bum kicks from some fellow 15 stoners!! This is around the time that I fall off the wagon (this is my third go at SW!! usually lose around the two stone mark and then lose the plot!!) It is lovely to see some familiar names and faces here...and a big hello to those of you I haven't met yet!! xxx

Come on Minky back on it now, you can do it. We all have a bad day or 2, but you will do it.

Welcome peacedove :D

MandyD how did you do this week, is your weigh in this morn or later?

Well just had mine this morning and.....lost my 2 and a 1/2 i had aimed for!!! woo so just got my 1 and a 1/2 stone award!!!!!!

Next goal is 2lbs off for my club 10 :D :D

sparklesazzy said:
Come on Minky back on it now, you can do it. We all have a bad day or 2, but you will do it.

Well just had mine this morning and.....lost my 2 and a 1/2 i had aimed for!!! woo so just got my 1 and a 1/2 stone award!!!!!!

Cheers sparkle. I'm cool with it really. I'm not a beat myself up kinda person. I went off and now back on.

Well done on your shiny :) can't wait to get some on my new book! Xx

peacedove said:
Hi all!! I have just moved out of the 16's and am hoping for some company and a few bum kicks from some fellow 15 stoners!! This is around the time that I fall off the wagon (this is my third go at SW!! usually lose around the two stone mark and then lose the plot!!) It is lovely to see some familiar names and faces here...and a big hello to those of you I haven't met yet!! xxx

Hello sweetie and well done for getting into the 15's! Normally we are such a chatty bunch but it has been a tad quiet over the last week. But with fresh meat on the block maybe it will liven up a bit and we can all kick each others butts into the next bracket!
After all, Dextersmum is keeping some seats warm for us... Don't want them getting nabbed! Xx

Well 3.5 off. Surprised but happy.

Going to be mega super awesome this week and hope for a huuuuuge loss next week so I can move down :D that would need a 6lb loss and doubt it would happen but one can dream ;) xx

dextersmum said:
Same here - still determined to have 100% week:D and I've even resisted the wine :rolleyes: so far!

Well done on the wine resisting! I must have had your share of alcohol syns at the weekend so no need for you to have any :D

I want a 110% week young lady!! Ha ha, well maybe just I can try! I wonder how much I could lose if I done a success express week....? Xx

sparklesazzy said:

Well done, that's brill! :D 1.5lbs off for me today..2.5 needed for my stone award which I really want next Tuesday.

I ran C25K back from class and could really feel it in my calf muscles from yesterday's bootcamp..back there tomorrow as well..yiiiikes!

I'm still here... only lost a half this week. It's getting quite frustrating being so good and still being stuck. Think I've reached a plateau? Either way, I have to figure out how to break through this brick wall!!! My losses were flying before Xmas, but since then I've just been getting progressively more disheartened.
Going to give EE one last week and then try a red/green week if nothing budges.

Welcome Peacedove! Now we get to chat in two places at once lol

mandy, half off is better than half on!! keep going!! :) well done minky!! I'm just hoping to at least stay the same- i'm saying this drinkin a glass of wine and after eating three fun size choc bars!! very stressful day at work.

xMandyDx said:
I'm still here... only lost a half this week. It's getting quite frustrating being so good and still being stuck. Think I've reached a plateau? Either way, I have to figure out how to break through this brick wall!!! My losses were flying before Xmas, but since then I've just been getting progressively more disheartened.
Going to give EE one last week and then try a red/green week if nothing budges.

Welcome Peacedove! Now we get to chat in two places at once lol

Mand, have you spoken to your c about it? It's been very slow for the last couple
of weeks now and I can feel the frustration from you (and for you).

I don't want to sound like I'm teaching you to suck eggs and you probably already have thought about this or done it but have you tried the following:
Ensuring that not only is your plate 1/3 sf but you are actually eating it (some people put it on but eat the rest and are too full to eat it :))
Are you eating enough food - you are exercising and you will need to have enough food in you as fuel so your body doesn't store what you have to power it.
Are you eating to much?! Yes every free and superfree food is exactly that but obviously we can't sit eating till we are ready to burst!
Are you drinking enough? Again with the extra exercise you will need extra fluid.
Are your snacks sf? This will assist with losses
Are you allocating the correct amount of syns to things? Eg one woman I used to go to group with thought a biscuit was 2 syns so had a couple a day every day - turns out they were 4 so double and thus making her syns over.
Have you tried lobbing an arm off?! ;) I jest, clearly.

Like I said, don't want this to be an insult or anything but just in case you hadn't thought of some of them it helps to jog our brains.
Hope we can try and help and support you sweetie xxx

well done to you to joanne!!

Mandy i agree with minky- we're all here to support you. your advice helped me along. keep going and keep smiling!!!

Mands - i've been very slow too and STS this week Grrrrr :mad: but I know I haven't been 100% so hoping this week will be better. I have resigned myself that this is going to be a long, slow work in progress but I feel that I am definitely eating healthier and am much more aware of looking after myself. Am teaching myself that this is healthy eating for life ( with occasional slurps (vino) and munchies) and trying not to think of that diet word!
Keep going lovely - even half a pound a week adds up and you will be getting healthier every day.
Ps you haven't started bodybuilding have you - muscle is heavier :D
Xx

i lost 2.5lbs this week, so pleased only 1.5lbs off my first stone. So hopefully next WI I will have my award. My next milestone is to be in the next stone (14) so in a few weeks hope to love you and leave you and see you all in the next group.

Here are my milestones I have reaached so far :)

Joined sw 23rd Jan
Got into next stone bracket.
Slimmer of the week.
First half stone award.
Under 100kg.

:)

I so need to get out of this thread into the next one, then I'll only have 2 more to go!

Back