15 stone to 14 stone support

Standy by your beds, Im here :D

MinkyDinky said:
Hellooo! Welcome to the smaller group :) xc

Thanks Minky :)

3lbs loss for me this week so going the right way :)

HazeyBlue said:
Standy by your beds, Im here :D

Cooey! Told you you wouldn't be far behind me ... and after my not so great 1lb loss this week (its 'that' week this week!) ... you might be zipping through down to the 14's ahead of me so keep a cushion warm! Hehe! xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hello, just weighed in today and am now 15st 11.25lbs so have now left the 16's to 15's thread to come here :D

Last edited:
Gemma6902 said:
Cooey! Told you you wouldn't be far behind me ... and after my not so great 1lb loss this week (its 'that' week this week!) ... you might be zipping through down to the 14's ahead of me so keep a cushion warm! Hehe! xx

Hellooooo Gem, doesn't matter how long it takes, just that we do it. I'm away on hols in 10 weeks would like to get under 15 by then. So is it nice in this room? :)

HazeyBlue said:
Hellooooo Gem, doesn't matter how long it takes, just that we do it. I'm away on hols in 10 weeks would like to get under 15 by then. So is it nice in this room? :)

Well, I'm hoping for a bit better this week, going to do 100% this weekend up until Tuesday :) Yes, it's a nice encouraging group, had no Internet for a few days (blimming talk talk!!) so not really had a chance to have a good gossip, but I am back and raring to get stuck in to the forum again :) where you going on your hols? Lucky you! xx

A dissapointing STS for me this week!!....could be here for some time...hope your all good company!!...Happy Friday all!! xx

Bless maybe you are storing it up for a big loss next week, fingers crossed xx

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys, its nice.

There has been some good loses on here this week, well done everyone. Peacedove, whats your loss been over the last 4 weeks? I know if I have had an undeserved slow week I look at how much I have lost over the last 4 weeks. Our bodies can be really strange sometimes.

Well, I'm hoping for a bit better this week, going to do 100% this weekend up until Tuesday :) Yes, it's a nice encouraging group, had no Internet for a few days (blimming talk talk!!) so not really had a chance to have a good gossip, but I am back and raring to get stuck in to the forum again :) where you going on your hols? Lucky you! xx

Im getting stuck in too, or rather staying stuck in, I dont know whats different about this time, but I have stayed so motivated for 8 full weeks, its amazing, and I intend to carry on.

Im going to Cyprus, and I cant wait. Havnt had a proper holiday for 6 years so its well deserved I think.

So, shall we put a target date of when we want to leave this group?

To get out as soon as possible!! Ha ha.

I am 15 stone 6 atm so really REALLY hoping 3 weeks at most. Eeeeek! So excited. But will probably having a funny week at some point where I have a strange gain or something - always happens to me! Xx

Really hopin that the increased exercise I've been doing wont have a negative effect on the scales on weds-really want 3lb off this week x

Really hopin that the increased exercise I've been doing wont have a negative effect on the scales on weds-really want 3lb off this week x

Minky you have lost a lot already, you have done amazingly well. I have put 3rd of May down as a mini target to get into the 14s, thats at a steady rate of 1.5lbs a week.

It hasnt really affected me Emma, I have really put my exercise up these past few weeks, doing about 25 sessions towards my gold award every week. But you do hear of people whos losses slow because of exercise.

Back