15 stone to 14 stone support

Welcome newbies!!! And well done to everyone who lost as well!!! I'm just hoping to at least stayed the same this week as its my 'lady time' . i can't say i've stuck 100% either, stressful few days at work hasn't help my hand going for the choccy biscuits. will be back on properly tomorrow - fingers crossed!!!

I am not going to pressure myself, would like to move down groups on tuesday but if not then the week after is fine :)

I am 15st 2 now, and hoping for 2lbs, but 1 or 1/2 is fine, as long as its going down, i'm happy :D

I am not going to pressure myself, would like to move down groups on tuesday but if not then the week after is fine :)

I am 15st 2 now, and hoping for 2lbs, but 1 or 1/2 is fine, as long as its going down, i'm happy :D

Wow, thats brilliant, you are not far away from the 14s now then. Its good to move down the stones, but there is something extra special about going from the 15s to the 14s, its like being in the bottom half instead of the top half. :D

I know it is fab I am really loving how close I am to the 14's, not been there for a long time. Can't believe at new year I was only a few pounds away from the 17's and when i started slimming world on the 17th jan I was 16st 9lbs, Its just coming off really well. Has slowed now but I am still over the moon with what I am losing :D

2lbs on for me this week!! Booo!! I'm not too surprised tho- i had two off days and it was my 'lady time' too. I'm creeping bk towards the previous zone - but it is NOT going to happen!! gonna up my superfree and water. gonna go buy my fruit and veggies. superspeed soup here i come. this IS gonna be a good week!!

kitty o said:
2lbs on for me this week!! Booo!! I'm not too surprised tho- i had two off days and it was my 'lady time' too. I'm creeping bk towards the previous zone - but it is NOT going to happen!! gonna up my superfree and water. gonna go buy my fruit and veggies. superspeed soup here i come. this IS gonna be a good week!!

I wouldn't fret too much then as you know why - it's the mysteries we can scream about :) good luck with the superspeed soup, make sure you drink plenty because that soup has lots o' fibre in and may bind you up xx

Thanks minky!! will do- I'm on my 3rd pint of water already today. !! going out for a power walk now to buy my veggies for my soup. gonna start this week as i mean to go on- i AM going to have a loss

aw no kitty o, hope you have a better week this week xx

Hi I'm new here just started slimming world last Tuesday so this is my first week, getting weighed on Tuesday not quite sure how I have done :/ I feel better in myself but the scales say differently :/ I suppose I should just wait until Tuesday to find out properly. But I am starting body magic next week so hopefully will help :) willbe here a while I think x

Hey welcome!
My big suggestion would be to take all your measurements as well...(bust, waist, stomach, hips, upper arm, thighs etc) then check them every week as well. I find that even if I've had a bad loss or STS then my measurements usually show a difference and that makes u feel good n gives you the edge to carry on :)
Good luck!!!

Hi I'm new here just started slimming world last Tuesday so this is my first week, getting weighed on Tuesday not quite sure how I have done :/ I feel better in myself but the scales say differently :/ I suppose I should just wait until Tuesday to find out properly. But I am starting body magic next week so hopefully will help :) willbe here a while I think x

I am weighing tomorrow too eeek :D

Hope you have a good weigh in, you may be surprised. I quite often try sneaky weigh in before the weigh day and it never shows me what is going to happen lol

xmandsx said:

Hello! Welcome to our little group, hopefully we can help along your journey to slimsville :)
Don't scale hop - get out of the habit right now!! Too many people do it and it upsets them no end because it doesn't show what they want it to be. My home scales are pretty accurate but weigh in 2 weeks ago when it was * week and they were showing 2 lbs up (which I was happy with!), got to group 20 mins later and I was actually a pound down!
I weigh in on a Tuesday too so will be nice to see how your loss is tomorrow.
How have you found SW? Any struggles or anything you love? Good luck and here is to a slimmer future ! Xx

Hello
Would love to join this group. I started slimming world 10 weeks ago weighing 17.12 and am now 15.10. I cant remember the last time I was in the 14's it seems crazy to even think I will get there. I weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed for a good week for everyone.

MinkyDinky said:
Hello! Welcome to our little group, hopefully we can help along your journey to slimsville :)
Don't scale hop - get out of the habit right now!! Too many people do it and it upsets them no end because it doesn't show what they want it to be. My home scales are pretty accurate but weigh in 2 weeks ago when it was * week and they were showing 2 lbs up (which I was happy with!), got to group 20 mins later and I was actually a pound down!
I weigh in on a Tuesday too so will be nice to see how your loss is tomorrow.
How have you found SW? Any struggles or anything you love? Good luck and here is to a slimmer future ! Xx

Thank you. I know I'm going to have to stop going on the scales before. It's just too easy to just have a sneak peak. Im quite nervous about my first weigh in tomorrow but i know any loss is a loss. I'm struggling some days to drink enough, I try and have tea and coffee and juice but sometimes don't get to that 8 cups. Snacking I find difficult because of biscuits and chocolate still in the house (my son and partner) I haven't touched any I try and go with fruit or yogurt but am looking for something sweet or savoury that's syn free to snack on?
Thank you good luck for you too. X

sparklesazzy said:
I am weighing tomorrow too eeek :D

Hope you have a good weigh in, you may be surprised. I quite often try sneaky weigh in before the weigh day and it never shows me what is going to happen lol

Thank you I hope so too. :) good luck to you too xx

marathon_runner said:
Hello
Would love to join this group. I started slimming world 10 weeks ago weighing 17.12 and am now 15.10. I cant remember the last time I was in the 14's it seems crazy to even think I will get there. I weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed for a good week for everyone.

Hi that's amazing your doing so well, any tips for me please would be great. I'm finding it hard to make meals that my partner likes, he will eat anything I do but he thinks some of them aren't to his taste which doesn't help but I think I'm struggling with the spices and that.
Good luck for tomorrow your doing fab. X

Hi everyone,would love to join in with you all,im 15.6 and need 2lbs off tomorrow for my stone award ,then just cant wait to get in the 14 stone bracket,will let yous know how i get on tomorrow,fingers crossed!!

Hi that's amazing your doing so well, any tips for me please would be great. I'm finding it hard to make meals that my partner likes, he will eat anything I do but he thinks some of them aren't to his taste which doesn't help but I think I'm struggling with the spices and that.
Good luck for tomorrow your doing fab. X

Hi
You are doing really well too. I have decided that this time I am doing it and nothing will stop me and that means sometimes being a little selfish if the oh and kids dont like what I have cooked tough! they can get thier own! I know I have put a healthy meal infront of them it is then up to them what they want to do with it. (that actually sounds quite mean wrote down!!!!)
Also there is a lady at my group who has lost an amazing amount of weight and always says ask yourself what you want more, ie cake or to be healthy / fit into bikini ect. So far stopping and asking myself this before I inhale that bar of chocolate has worked.
I have brought a set of measuring spoons they were only about a pound from asda and that has helped with the spices (done this after a small incident with curry powder lol)
Keep going and soon we will both be in the next group.

welcome all newbies!!!
well done on all your losses so far :)
i am on a mission this week !! thats good advice marathon runner - thinkin about the long term goal not the short term treat. i am going to the races in 5 weeks and would really love to be at least half a stone lighter. i have been staying the same recently but had a loss two weeks ago and put 2 bk on due to 'lady time'! i am trying to visualise myself in my lovely dress with my mates having a boss time on the bubbly. so its the superspeed soup, fruit and gallons of water for me!!
good luck everyone x

I lost 1lb. Total now 13.5lbs. I am pleased as I wasn't 100% over the weekend. Gonna try harder for the first stone award next week :)

Back