15 stone to 14 stone support

marathon_runner said:
Hi
You are doing really well too. I have decided that this time I am doing it and nothing will stop me and that means sometimes being a little selfish if the oh and kids dont like what I have cooked tough! they can get thier own! I know I have put a healthy meal infront of them it is then up to them what they want to do with it. (that actually sounds quite mean wrote down!!!!)
Also there is a lady at my group who has lost an amazing amount of weight and always says ask yourself what you want more, ie cake or to be healthy / fit into bikini ect. So far stopping and asking myself this before I inhale that bar of chocolate has worked.
I have brought a set of measuring spoons they were only about a pound from asda and that has helped with the spices (done this after a small incident with curry powder lol)
Keep going and soon we will both be in the next group.

I am the same, I feel more determined this time even the chocolate and biscuits don't tempt me because I know I want to do this. I know what u mean about the oh I just make him eat it tough lol :)
That's such a good thing though I think that's what I need some motivation, it does keep me going so far but hey this is week one so will see. Omg I totally forgot that I had a set of spoons in my drawer bloody hopeless I am.
Thank you you too, will post tomorrow when I weigh in.

caroline 39 said:
Hi everyone,would love to join in with you all,im 15.6 and need 2lbs off tomorrow for my stone award ,then just cant wait to get in the 14 stone bracket,will let yous know how i get on tomorrow,fingers crossed!!

That's fab your doing so well. My first weigh in tomorrow, so I'm really nervous. Cross fingers for tomorrow x

Well tuesday weighers, what will tomorrow bring? Good luck!

I am weighing in the morning, and hoping to get into the 14's but being realistic and if I don't just happy to lose anything hehe. Need 2lbs to get to 15st and get my club 10, really hope I do it!! :D

Hi everyone, new here on the SW board, doing the plan online, done it many times before and know it works. I'll be weighing in on a Thursday although this is a short week for me as I only started yesterday.

Great seeing some of your losses, really inspiring

Lost 1lb this week so down to 15st4 - hoping it won't be too much longer until the 14's now! I've had a terrible few weeks of staying the same so hopefully this week will give me the kick up the bum that I need to get going again!

Hi,
1lb off this week so now 15.9. Good luck to all those yet to weigh.

Just been to weigh in....and I am saying goodbye!! Can't believe it!! I lost 3lbs, so now 14st 13lbs and got my club 10!! woo hoo.

Will save you a seat in the 14 to 13's room

Well done Claire and marathon_runner on losing 1lb :D

sparklesazzy said:
Just been to weigh in....and I am saying goodbye!! Can't believe it!! I lost 3lbs, so now 14st 13lbs and got my club 10!! woo hoo.

Well dome sparklsazzy will be a while but good Luck x

marathon_runner said:
Hi,
1lb off this week so now 15.9. Good luck to all those yet to weigh.

Hey marathon_runner that's fab, I weigh 15.9 now so am looking forward to this week. Can't believe im actually avoiding the biscuit cupboard lol x

claire32 said:
Lost 1lb this week so down to 15st4 - hoping it won't be too much longer until the 14's now! I've had a terrible few weeks of staying the same so hopefully this week will give me the kick up the bum that I need to get going again!

That's great Claire your doing fab 1lb is great, :)

Lanarkwitch said:
Hi everyone, new here on the SW board, doing the plan online, done it many times before and know it works. I'll be weighing in on a Thursday although this is a short week for me as I only started yesterday.

Great seeing some of your losses, really inspiring

Hi lanarkwitch good luck do u have any pointers doing it before? X

Well done sparklesazzy!!!
hopefully i won't be too far behind you!

sparklesazzy said:

Wooot! Congrats on the awesome loss and the moving down! See you in a couple of weeks xx

Half off this week. After a big binge the weekend before and losing 3.5 last Tuesday I knew there would be a smaller loss this week if any so I'm dead chuffed with the half.

Holiday next week so won't weigh in now for 2 weeks and hopefully it will be a humongous loss to boost me the f outta here :D xxx

Well done on all the great losses so far this week. Thursday is WI for me so I have to wait a bit longer.

Back