15 stone to 14 stone support

Well done on some great losses this week, I have WI tonight but I'm not predicting great things for myself!! Had an off plan weekend (celebrations on Fri and Sat and Mothersday on Sunday!!) which was lovely but have struggled this week to get back on it 100%, was planning on keeping syns and carbs to a minimum but have failed!! Tempted not to go to WI tonight but have been advised to go by other minimins find out the damage and get on it for next week.

1.5 lbs off so 15st 3.5 lbs! Only another pound to get my two stone award! Whoop whoop x

After my 3lb gain last week I only went and lost 4lb this week!!! 5st 2lb in total- down to 14st 13lb and outta here :) see you all soon xx

After my 3lb gain last week I only went and lost 4lb this week!!! 5st 2lb in total- down to 14st 13lb and outta here :) see you all soon xx

I mean this in the nicest possible way - DON'T COME BACK!! lol!

Catch up with you soon! ;)

Very busy week for me and haven't been around, nor have I been 100% after having a lot of vodka syns at the weekend, down 2lbs this morning but really it should have been 3lbs, still, it means I'm 14.13, so means I'm off downstairs good luck everyone xx

3lbs til im out! Would love to get it by Tuesday but will take the week after if needs be :)

Very busy week for me and haven't been around, nor have I been 100% after having a lot of vodka syns at the weekend, down 2lbs this morning but really it should have been 3lbs, still, it means I'm 14.13, so means I'm off downstairs good luck everyone xx

Bye & well done! ;)

Room for a new resident?!

I'm currently at 15.13 1/2! Long way to go, so I might set up camp here lol xxx

Room for a new resident?!

I'm currently at 15.13 1/2! Long way to go, so I might set up camp here lol xxx

I could be here for a few weeks yet as my weight comes off in fits and starts!

Hi hope you can squeeze me in your group. At WI this morning I lost 6.75lb (following an unexplained 1lb gain last week) so i just qualify for your group at 15st 13.75lb!! I'm really chuffed, so my first challenge is not to sneak back up to the other group next week!!!:):):):):p

Well my celebrations for moving to this group were short lived as I have now come down with shingles, I know what people mean when they say how really painful it is!!!

Hi hope you can squeeze me in your group. At WI this morning I lost 6.75lb (following an unexplained 1lb gain last week) so i just qualify for your group at 15st 13.75lb!! I'm really chuffed, so my first challenge is not to sneak back up to the other group next week!!!:):):):):p

Well done!! I STS this week so I'll keep you company! ;)

Well my celebrations for moving to this group were short lived as I have now come down with shingles, I know what people mean when they say how really painful it is!!!

Ooooh! Hope you feel better soon. :)

another 2.5lb off now 15st 3.5lb. should be out of here in a couple of wi's. Good luck everyone.

Back