15 stone to 14 stone support

brummie66 said:
A big well done to those moving down this week. I think I'll be here for a while yet as just seem to be playing around the 15st 11lb going a little up and a little down but not really making any progress! Think I need to have a real good think about how to progress as still got 3 stone to loose, 5 stone gone nearly!!

You have done really well so far Brum, 5 stone is a fab loss? Have you been sticking to plan and it's just not coming off or have you been having a few wobbles?

Personally, after losing nearly 3 stone, I have had a few wobbles over the last 3 or so weeks. After losing steady 3lb every week I have gone to 1lb, then STS, if I was going to group tonight it would be a 2lb gain I'm sure. But, I am back on track these past few days with renewed motivation.

I went from doing the first 12 weeks without cheating once to not being able to stop cheating. But the last few days I have felt so ill from eating the wrong foods because my body had got used to healthy foods, I have to go back to being sensible as that's what my body wants now.

I didn't need to find the motivation, my health and my body found it for me.

This week I lost 2lbs putting me in the 15 stone bracket :D Feeling pretty good about this but the 14 stone bracket seems a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way off!

You have done really well so far Brum, 5 stone is a fab loss? Have you been sticking to plan and it's just not coming off or have you been having a few wobbles?

Personally, after losing nearly 3 stone, I have had a few wobbles over the last 3 or so weeks. After losing steady 3lb every week I have gone to 1lb, then STS, if I was going to group tonight it would be a 2lb gain I'm sure. But, I am back on track these past few days with renewed motivation.

I went from doing the first 12 weeks without cheating once to not being able to stop cheating. But the last few days I have felt so ill from eating the wrong foods because my body had got used to healthy foods, I have to go back to being sensible as that's what my body wants now.

I didn't need to find the motivation, my health and my body found it for me.

Well most the time been good, with a little bumpy ride over Easter. Don't think having had shingles has helped as constantly feel tired and low so not a lot of exercise been going on! Have a posh night out on saturday with a 3 course meal. Have decided to be 100% til then, them enjoy the night and on sunday get back to it. If that means a gain then so be it and then knuckle down to that next stone next week!

Hi guys,

Is it ok for me to jump in? I joined SW on Wed after losing 45lb on WW. I feel I needed something new to excite me again and give me back my discipline. So far, so good. I weighed in on Wed at 15st 7lb which was actually very surprising. Not been on plan over easter and 1.5lbs lighter than my last WI at WW (could be the difference in scales but I'm claiming it as mine - hah!)
Anyway, I have been messing around at this weight for the last 6mths or so and I am beginning to wonder if I will ever make it into the 14's! It would be nice if this plan gives me the kick start I need and I can be in the 14's in May - here's hoping!

Cassie xxx

Being ill isnt going to help matters, are you on the mend now? Plus easter has been a sticky time for a lot of people, me included. The nice weather is on its way (hopefully) and we all want to be wearing vests and floaty summer dresses. You can get down to the next stone bracket soon. I WILL be there next week and i'll fluff the cushions again ready for your arrival Brum.

welcome Cassie and i'd take that loss too! Thanks for the support hazyblue. I'm shopping on Sunday with determination to be 100% as no distractions ahead! Good luck with moving down but i wouldn't plump those cushions for a few weeks!

Enjoyed my night out last night and had lots of great compliments about my 5 stone loss. So why do i look at the picks and still see a huge fattie, ive gone from a 24 to an 18.

brummie66 said:
Enjoyed my night out last night and had lots of great compliments about my 5 stone loss. So why do i look at the picks and still see a huge fattie, ive gone from a 24 to an 18.

You're your own worst critic! You've done fantastic!!!!

Really struggling this week and I'm not sure what to do to motivate myself :(

Gleessa, I know what its like to struggle to stay motivated but draw a line under what you've done off plan and tell yourself your gonna be 100% from tomorrow!! Alternatively i could kick you up the bum with my size 8 boot if you like!!! Be strong, you can do it!!!

Ha. Thank you. I've been 100% on plan for nearly 4 weeks except for one day. I|'m just finding it hard to motivate myself. Now I'm feeling better, I want to eat everything I see. I think it'll probably get a bit easier when I'm back at work as I'll not be able to just go in the kitchen and get something.

brummie66 said:
Wayhey really chuffed and surprised to have lost 2.25lb this week!

Woo hoo, well done. That's a great loss

I have to wait till Thursday.

I was really pleased cause i've been so run down for weeks that i wasn't focussing and then when i was finally feeling better we had a birthday bbq and a dinner dance on saturday! But i kept syns low all week and the tried to make good menu choices and it seems to have worked. Now i need to build on it with a 100% week. I'm focussing on the 10lb needed to the next stone zone!

WI tonight - another 1lb nearer to the 14's!

Hi! Can I join this thread?? I started at 15.13 and am now 15.7.. The weights coming off really slowly, i'm cheating a lot at weekends though. Just starting to do proper exercise now to try and help. I really want to get back into 14's soon as I feel really uncomfortable at this weight. STS last 2 weeks :( x

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow night..hoping I have a loss (stuck to plan 100% but its star week so who knows) and get closer to those 14's!!

Lost 2lb this week am happy I thought it would have been more but 2lb is good, it's the 2lb I put on last 2 weeks so I am really happy, down to 15,3lb now so 3lb would be fab next week to get into the 14s cx congrats on all the losses, good luck to all yet to weigh. X

I lost 1lb today. WI. A day early after a bad weekend, finally lost half a stone after 8 weeks on plan. Woo

I lost 3.5lbs this week, and now i'm EXACTLY 15 stone! So close to the 14's! Hope I can break it next week....roll on :D

Back