15 stone to 14 stone support

Ah well done Minky!!!! I am made up for you!x

Another half stone to go and im in the 14's :)

So, 2.5 off for me this week so Im off to the next group. Hope to be seeing you all there soon :wave_cry:

HazeyBlue said:
So, 2.5 off for me this week so Im off to the next group. Hope to be seeing you all there soon :wave_cry:

Wow! Well done! That's awesome! Xx

brummie66 said:
well done hazyblue,going to miss you in this group but really pleased for you!

Aww thanks Brum, I'll miss you too but you'll be there soon too :)

d14 said:
I lost 3.5lbs this week, and now i'm EXACTLY 15 stone! So close to the 14's! Hope I can break it next week....roll on :D

Good luck for next WI! I'm sure you'll get there! :)

charl_young said:
I lost 1lb today. WI. A day early after a bad weekend, finally lost half a stone after 8 weeks on plan. Woo

Well done! Can be so off putting to not loose but when you do it's a fab feeling!

Hi Everyone, I had my first weigh in yesterday- started at 15st 9lb lost 8lb this week so now at 15st 1lb..hoping to be in the 14s next week :)

Wow that's amazing!! You've lost more than me in your first week than I have in 2 months!!! Well done :) x

Wow well done Laura, thats a great loss. Hazy blue if your still around I doubt I'll see you for a month or two in the next zone as I can't seem to stop falling off the wagon so its 2lb off, 2lb on and 2lb off again but no real progress the last few weeks!!!

This was last weeks night out where I actually wore a dress, most unusual for me!!!

Attachments

• Ladies night 2012 004.jpg
    Ladies night 2012 004.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 30
Hi ladies I had my son 9 weeks ago and ended up at 15 and a half stone afterwards :(

I started slimming world last week and after the first week I had lost 4lbs! So at last weigh in I was 15st 3 and this week is going well so far.

Has anyone also tried adios max herbal bills to help speed up your metabolism? Im combining them with my plan :)

Cant wait to get into the 14's! x

I just started taking sea kelp as they are supposed to be really good with any thyroid issues you might have, I only started taking them yesterday so I'll see if they help and report back! X

Wooo! Well done you must be thrilled :) x

Getting nervous as I weigh myself at home every morning (to keep myself on track) and for the past two mornings I've been up 2-3lbs :( it better go before Wednesday! I've been sticking to plan 100%

Hi all, hope you dont mind me joining in! Second week on WW and I am down 7lbs in total. I am aiming to be in the 14s next week fingers crossed. I am coupling WW with the 30 day shred DVD. Tbh I am finding the DVD easier than the WW diet, I know I have to carry on though!

Good luck all x

That is a great stat well done!! Hopefully we can move in to the 14s together :)

Back