15 stone to 14 stone support

alit1067 said:
Started at 15st7lb last week! First week done and lost 0,5lb. Not a happy bunny!! :-(

Don't worry you might be like me and lose slowly. It's a bit depressing but it's better Something coming off rather than nothing :) x

Alit, it might just take you a week or two to get into it, but the weight will go. Just be strong and stick with it!

Hello all my first week back on track! am feeling really good at the mo first wi on wednesday, am hoping to lose as much as poss before my holiday in october whoop! have lots to lose :-( but am here for that first stone with you guys and gals xxx

Really pleased to have lost 3.25lb this week. Was definately more motivated this week than i have been for the last few. Lets hope this is the start of me being back on track! Good luck everyone with WI this week!

brummie66 said:
Really pleased to have lost 3.25lb this week. Was definately more motivated this week than i have been for the last few. Lets hope this is the start of me being back on track! Good luck everyone with WI this week!

Woohoo, fantastic Brum, that's great news. I'll get those cushions plumped up in the next room ready :D

Thanks hazeyblue your support has been a great help in keeping me going. Iold off with plumping those cushions just yet as i have 7.5lb to go until i hit the 14's!

Well done Brummie!

Hello all :)

I just dropped into the 15's with a 3lb loss taking me to 15st 13lbs.

My goal is to take it one stone stone at a time so I love these through the stones threads and am very happy to be joining you in the 15's.

Done it!!!! Lost 1lb & also got Club 10!

See you soon folks & thanks for your support!

Been doing SW since Jan and just got my 1.5 stone award :) started at 16st 13 and now at 15.4 hoping to get a couple lb this week to get me closer to the next stone :)

Well done on all your losses everyone - love reading these threads. Very inspiring!!

Been doing SW since Jan and just got my 1.5 stone award :) started at 16st 13 and now at 15.4 hoping to get a couple lb this week to get me closer to the next stone :)

Well done on all your losses everyone - love reading these threads. Very inspiring!!
Well done on your journey so far, keep up the good work!

Lost half a pound which puts me dead on 15 stone so stick to plan now to get down to 14s by next week :D good luck all to weigh.

Help, i'm really craving something sweet and have been nibbling squares of plain chocolate over the last couple of night! Has anyone any ideas of low syn sweet things i can snack on? I wouldnt care but when im not dieting i don't really bother with chocolate. My weigh in is monday morning so plenty of time to sort myself out!

Uh oh.. I've started eating strawberries with reduced fat squirt cream and quite a bit of sweetener, it definitely makes me feel like I've had something super sweet x

Back