15 stone to 14 stone support

Well it's 0.5 syns for 2tbsp of normal squirty cream so the low fat one has to be better too :) x

2lbs off for me this week after a couple of weeks sts so really chuffed! edging even closer to the next stone... hopefully within the next couple of weeks if all goes well! x

brummie66 said:
Thanks for the tips ladies. Xmandyx can i have your syn free egg custard recipe please?

It's not exactly no syns, but I discovered galaxy flutes today, 5.5 syns for the little pack, and they are so so nice and satisfying. Good SW treat compared to a bar of galaxy that's like 11 or something! Xx

Hi all,

Would love to join you all moving down the stones. Joined SW in january and went from 16st 8 to 15st 13 before ending up in hospital with pregnancy related difficulties so that threw me off track. Started again on Thursday (10th May) and I am totally in the zone now. I'm 15st 11 and raring to go. Have a holiday home to Australia booked for Christmas so want to shock them all (and possibly be pregnant again - but a healthy weight pregnant would be nice!!)

So I will save this page and pop in every day to say hi and get to know you all as we move down the stones. Great way to look at it I have to say!

Good luck to you all. xxx

Back