15 stone to 14 stone support

Hi all,

Weighed in at 15st 10.5lbs tonight so am really pleased to be able to join you if I may?

look forward to chatting with you all on our way to the 14's

B x

Hello everyone. I weighed in at 15.13 today and would like to join you through to the 14's. I have lost 9lbs in 4 weeks. I think I will be a long time till target. :)

May I join you for a while, managed to put on 2lb this week (not sure how) but it's taken me up to 15.01. Trying to get my head in the right place but struggling at mo :(

Welcome mrstaylor. I'll be a long time to target too! Ive lost just over five stone but got just over another 3 stone to go, so will probably see a bit of you through the zones!

Can I come and join you please! (my first ever post on here!) I joined SW on Thursday and was 15st5.5lbs. I have already lost a little bit of weight before starting but decided that one month on 6 months off isn't really the way to go and slimming world seems to be so sustainable- even when I get to target!

Went to a party yesterday. I made SW lasagne and salads, but drank wine all day, had crisps and then ate a huge piece of chocolate birthday cake. :( Feel hungover and guilty!

Don't beat yourself up about it, that will just make you want to eat more naughty stuff. Drawer a line and start again. 1 it may not be as bad as you think, you can carry over syns so may not be as over as you think and 2 we all have to have a treat and fall off the diet wagon from time to time. Just get back on and plan for a good week ahead, that way you'll soon loose any gain!!!:)

Well i'm hoping for a 2lb loss tomorrow and feel i have worked for it! I'm organised for the week ahead to, have made syn free roulade, syn free egg custards, low fat trifles and jelly mousse to sort out my evening craving for sweet things. Oh and i have a couple of curly whirly's on stand by! Good luck everyone with the week ahead!

brummie66 said:
Well i'm hoping for a 2lb loss tomorrow and feel i have worked for it! I'm organised for the week ahead to, have made syn free roulade, syn free egg custards, low fat trifles and jelly mousse to sort out my evening craving for sweet things. Oh and i have a couple of curly whirly's on stand by! Good luck everyone with the week ahead!

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow ... Let us know how you get on x x x

Hi, was in this group a while ago, fell off the wagon and now I'm back!

First weigh in was 15.6 on Tuesday, have managed to keep a lot of what I lost last time off, yay!

Hope you will have me back?

Hello, This is my first post :)

Could I join your group, I weigh on Saturday morning and have been on SW Extra Easy plan for 3 weeks, I've lost 10lbs so far and currently weigh 16st 1lb, hopefully I'll be a legit member next week :p

Thanks Tabbitha

brummie66 said:
Don't beat yourself up about it, that will just make you want to eat more naughty stuff. Drawer a line and start again. 1 it may not be as bad as you think, you can carry over syns so may not be as over as you think and 2 we all have to have a treat and fall off the diet wagon from time to time. Just get back on and plan for a good week ahead, that way you'll soon loose any gain!!!:)

Took your advice, today was a good day. Thanks for your help. :)

Can I do a mid week weight check? :p

Welcome new peeps and hello to the regulars :)

It's a bit busy for me at the mo so I've not been commenting much but I've popped in to read a few posts here and there and got a little trigger happy with the 'like' button to make up for it ;)

Today's my WI day and I lost a lb this week so now 15 st 10 lbs.

I know what you mean brummie when you said you were a bit disapointed, I feel like that if I've had a good week. But I know by now that I can do the same things (food/exercise) 3 weeks in a row and have different losses every week! Our bodies are strange so you're right it's not worth getting disheartened, it all evens out in the end.

Back