15 stone to 14 stone support

brummie66 said:
Right, in anticipation of a not to good weigh in on monday i have done some planning ahead! Ive made, jellies, mousser and roulades to snack on, planned a 2 week menu and done a two week shop. So going to make a determined effort to be in the 14's in 4 weeks,fingers crossed!

I've never thought to make up things for treats. Thats a great idea as today I was peckish and looking round the kitchen for free or low syn snacks.

sometimes if i know i have low syn treats in the fridge im not bothered about munching but if i've got nothing ready i suddenly turn into a locust wanting to eat everything in sight, good or bad!

Well done brummie, you sound really motivated at the moment as well so I hope your planning pays off this week.

I had a good week last week with a 3lb loss so now 15 st 5 1/2 lbs. My losses had been slowing down lately so that was a nice boost to my goal to be out of here in 6 (now 5) weeks.

Good luck to everyone else this week.

Yeah im feeling positive at the moment. The 15's have been a slow plod but have got to 15 4.5 so hope to be out of here about the same time as you. I have signed up for the local hospice sponsered walk so have just got back from a 5.88 mile walk to practice, a few more of them will hopefully help the weight loss!

Just joined minimins yesterday, loving how friendly everyone is :) Thinking I will struggle for a while as my group (Tues 7pm) has a new consultant (new to the job as well as to the group) - there is another class not far from where I live that I could go to on a Monday with a lovely consultant but I will give this one a go until my cousin's baby's do which us Sat 14th July :) I've even looked at a class I could go to down there (cousin lives in Wiltshire, I live in NE Wales) should I feel the need! Had a big gain last Tuesday for no reason that I could think of - have never really been 100% on plan, maybe it's time I started!

WI @ 7pm tonight for me, not expecting a huge loss but have been 100% on plan so far for today at least :)

Woo hoo, 2.5 lb off so I'm now 15-12.5. Can't wait to get into the 14's, I have never been this light in my adult life and it feels great :)

catmonkey said:
Woo hoo, 2.5 lb off so I'm now 15-12.5. Can't wait to get into the 14's, I have never been this light in my adult life and it feels great :)

Well done :0)

Welcome Shred, im trying to be more 100% than have been as been in this group for what seems like forever and much as everyone is lovely i want to move on!

Back