15 stone to 14 stone support

Just popped in to say good luck to everyone as i am now leaving this thread as i have gone in to the 14s now yay.....thanks for the support xxxx....... without sounding rude i hope aint back again lol x

I'm not in a class, never have been. I just join challenges on here and buddy up to go from stone zone to stone zone to keep me motivated and it works well, i've lost just over 5 stone since end of sept! Give it a go you can always go back!

brummie66 said:
Well done tuppy, hope to join you in a couple of weeks!

Checking in with you brummie to see how your challenging weekend travelling went?

Well done tuppy hope to be in the 14s with you soon.

B x

well i did quite well until the vanilla cheesecake which i couldn't resist! Chose a low fat lowish calorie tea of chargrilled chicken and chilli noodles at weatherspoons but when the other 2 had chocolate and custard i couldn't resist the cheesecake! I was better at the motorway services, they had a full english and i had beans on toast(no butter)! So hoping for a sts at least!

brummie66 said:
well i did quite well until the vanilla cheesecake which i couldn't resist! Chose a low fat lowish calorie tea of chargrilled chicken and chilli noodles at weatherspoons but when the other 2 had chocolate and custard i couldn't resist the cheesecake! I was better at the motorway services, they had a full english and i had beans on toast(no butter)! So hoping for a sts at least!

Well done brummie66, I reckon your willpower on all the other stuff definitely deserves a STS at least. I love cheesecake too :D

What day is your WI?

B x

I'm pretty sure if you've been good the rest of the week and keep your syns a tiny bit lower one piece of cheesecake isn't going to hurt too much!! Xx

Thanks bridesmaid, it wasn't easy at breakfast but i wasn't sure what was fried and whdat was grilled so thought beans on toast was the best bet! Also i soooo want to get into the 14's so not keen to put on if possible!

Ah you'll be absolutely fine. If you've been under a week one piece of cheesecake will be under 35 so you are still within :)

Well I was having a super week but went bowling yesterday and didn't have lunch before we went. Massive error as I shared some nachos, had 3 Shandys and stole some of my kids chips. Then had a galaxy flute bar! Had a SW breakie and dinner tho so not a whole day off plan. Having a soup/salad day today to make up calorie wise, I have until Friday though and now half terms over I can get back to the pool everyday :) xx

It always seems one day off plan, especially with a few days to WI, doesn't have a bad effect so if your good til friday you'll do fine!

brummie66 said:
Thanks bridesmaid, it wasn't easy at breakfast but i wasn't sure what was fried and whdat was grilled so thought beans on toast was the best bet! Also i soooo want to get into the 14's so not keen to put on if possible!

I am sure you will be fine- 14s better watch out, here we come!!!!

B x

You've done so well, you must feel massively different already, I have fluctuated with the same stone and a half for years so I think I won't really feel any different until I get below that for the first time. Half a stone to to til I get there so here's hoping for a good few weeks. Xx

Yeah feeling great. Gone from size 24 to size 16/18. Been married 26 years this month and was size 20 then so really chuffed! Its hard when you feel like your messing about, i know cause i seem to have been in the 15's forever. But we CAN do this and we will!

Ah that's brilliant! Congratulations on your wedding anniversary, I've been with my bf for a year and it's feels like 26! Ha! I joke.. Seriously though that's really inspiring, I can't wait to drop to a 16, I think despite fluctuating in weight I've always been an 18 somehow?! It's very strange. But then I live in leggings and big t-shirts so I can never tell! Here's to the 14's I'm praying this week properly as I can't know my mums scales were accurate x

Really pleased with a loss of 2.751bs! That leaves me on target to be in the 14's by the end of the month. Now 15st 1.75lb!

Back