15 stone to 14 stone support

Yey! Well done :) x

brummie66 said:
Thanks ladies, have got up in a more positive mood! I'm day off so need to avoid picking. Have my meals planned and have plenty of fruit at hand. Going to try and have only 5 syns, that way if i have a couple extra then i'll still be able to keep it under 10. I weigh on a monday morning so hopefully i can claw back between 25 and 50 syns to make up for yesterdays cockup!

Good thinking!! Just keep positive. If you get the SW mags I like reading the success stories, I find it really motivating. And makes me really enthusiastic about the plan and my lifestyle change all over again. Plus checking out the recipes also makes me enthusiastic about the food, we make loads out of it. I find recipe hunting always makes me positive as I love cooking new things, really hope you have a good day. You've come so far so your already someone really inspiring try remembering that when you feel like picking xxx

Cooool, joined this group 2 weeks ago and lost 3lbs today putting me at bang on 15.7. :D The 14's look doable now!

Thanks for asking!! I gained 1.5lbs :0(
It had been my birthday so had a few drinks & chinese but didn't think i'd gained...whoops.
On holiday Saturday till Saturday so need to bee 100% before & after.

You've got to chill and enjoy yourself sometimes, then just get back to it and shift any gain after the hols. Hope you have a great holiday!

Morning All

I have just weighed in after 3 weeks off the wagon! 1lb on..... Not too bad. I am 15.12 so I'll be around a while :)

Morning all thought Id join your thread! Im currently at 15st4.5lb and furious with myself so Ive started fresh today. Food diary and everything (the one on the website!) and Im going to get a decent loss next wednesday.

Didnt weigh in this week due to various things, so took a holiday. Week before I gained 3.5lb after a week in London for the jubilee celebrations and the pageant on the river. Oooops.

I have a wedding dress to slim down for so now its down to business! Me and this weight have waged war on each other and Im going to win!

Welcome Natalie, i'm currently struggling to be good as i need to loose 2lb to get into the next stone zones. I seem to have been in this group forever! Good luck with the week ahead.

Well I weighed on my mums scales again today and after 6 days is showing a 3lb loss.. Which takes me to 14.10... Which would be amazing!! As I said last week I can't be sure they are correct so I'll wait until tomorrow morning and go weigh myself before I go swimming.

I also had the worst food day I've had for a
Long time which is depressing, but I put everything in my fitness pal and seems like it won't do me too much damage. Just going to have a salad and soup day tomorrow

For the first time in a long time I'm really excited about WI. Just wish I hadn't eaten badly today :( I had crusty bread, loads. Nibbles, cake, butter.. Grrr was good, but I feel absolutely massive now, bloated as hell!

Hope your all having a good day/night I'll updAte tomorrow with official WI! Ahh!

Xx

Hi guys!

Can I come along and join you lovely people please?

I started my SW journey Wednesday this week - WI at 15st 12.5 lbs. This is why I'm here:eek:

My ultimate goal is to get down to 10st - classed as 'within healthy range' for my height. That's a long way to go, but I have my mind/ attitude to this in the right place (Ithink!). First mini goal will be to lose 7lbs, the next will be to lose 14lbs in 14wks. I have a big birthday holiday coming up in (you guessed it) 14wks. It would be nice to think I'm getting on the plane a stone lighter.

I will change/ update my mini goals as I go along, but needed something to aim for in the short term.

I sat and did a weeks meal plan, from mags/ net/ forums before I went to group and did a big shop that morning. So I have all 'good' food in the house. Been on 'Pete's recipie thread' tonight, got loads of inspiration. Unfortunatly, I will have a slight 'detour' sun- wed, an unplanned visit to see family who do not cook. Think it might be seen as a bit rude to charge in and take over. Going to suggest Pasta on Monday eve and the pub on Tues, I can have gammon and new pots!!! So at least I'm thinking about it. Lunch will be soup/ sarni - going to look at grab and go section of the book. I'm also saving up most of my syns for those two days, so that it has as little effect as possible. Typical that this has come about during my first week. Oh well, I'm just gonna have to learn to live with it. I'm sure there will be many things come up in the future that I will have to cope with, best to learn early how to do it:)

Have made BBQ sauce, curry sauce and soup today. Eating some before ~I leave the rest going in the freezer, so that I have food to come home to and don't reach for takeaway.

Will post again on Wed evening and tell you all how I did. All I'm wanting is a loss...........I don't mind how much!

Ok, so day one of my renewed determination went well.

Breakfast - bacon, eggs, beans, mushrooms followed by cherries.

Lunch - homemade hummus Finn crisps (hex) and salad.

Dinner - Chicken, SW chips and salad.
Muller yoghurt with fresh fruit.

Syns - 2x gin and slimline tonics (8) and tomato ketchup (2)

Hex milk for tea and coffee.

Just got to do this 6 more times and I should be more successful at the scales.

I hope you don't mind me writing down what I ate. I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to write this here.

mrstaylor said:
Ok, so day one of my renewed determination went well.

Breakfast - bacon, eggs, beans, mushrooms followed by cherries.

Lunch - homemade hummus Finn crisps (hex) and salad.

Dinner - Chicken, SW chips and salad.
Muller yoghurt with fresh fruit.

Syns - 2x gin and slimline tonics (8) and tomato ketchup (2)

Hex milk for tea and coffee.

Just got to do this 6 more times and I should be more successful at the scales.

I hope you don't mind me writing down what I ate. I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to write this here.

Gin and tonics should say 8 syns!

Well my mams scales seem to be completely wrong, not only have I not lost weight I've gained 1lb. So now 15.4. I've been calorie counting and doing SW, so only had 1400 cals a day and STILL gained weight. What the hell is wrong with me. I'm so sick of this now :(

Hi all hope u don't mind me joining am finally in the 15's and 2lbs away from losing my first stone. Find it so helpful reading everyone's posts. We can do this! :)

Charl, can i ask why you calorie count as well as doing SW? Don't be disheartened, follow the SW plan and stick with 5 to 10 syns a day and it will shift! Well done Lilli and welcome!

Really struggling with a sugar craving due to time of month. I'm resigning myself to a gain this week, will be disappointed as only 2lb to next group and 5.5 stone lost, but will have to live with it and knuckle down to a loss next week. Oh well will have to see what mondays WI brings? :-(

Back