15 stone to 14 stone support

Some great losses going on - well done everyone :happy096:

Hi everyone, I'm sam and I'm 27 years old. I weigh 15 stone 6 pounds and can't remember the last time I reached the 14's, it must be at least 4 years ago at least! Over the last few years the lowest I've reached is 15st 5lbs and then plateaued which is really frustrating. I had my son 8 weeks ago and lost the 21lbs pregnancy weight plus 5lbs pre pregnancy weight to get me where I am now but the weightloss has stopped again. I am breastfeeding so this is the best diet for me as I can't restrict my calories.

I did SW 3 years ago and was doing well until I stopped due to a bereavement so I'm going to start it from home and do it as I can't afford to attend the meetings while on maternity leave. I can't find my old SW books anywhere though so having to try to do it from memory, going to do red and green days as that was easier for me. Any recommendations for inclusion in the big shop tomorrow will be greatly appreciated!

I look forward to losing my weight with you ladies and we will be into the next stone bracket in no time! :) x

Hi Sammy and welcome. I too am doing SW from home. I've lost just over 5 stone since september but have been yoyoing in the 15's forever! Good luck with your journey. Babybelle burgers are good on a red day and curry in a hurry on a green!

brummie66 said:
Hi Sammy and welcome. I too am doing SW from home. I've lost just over 5 stone since september but have been yoyoing in the 15's forever! Good luck with your journey. Babybelle burgers are good on a red day and curry in a hurry on a green!

Wow that's an amazing loss hunny, well done!! Where would I be able to get the recipes for babybells burgers and curry in a hurry, will I find them on google? They sound amazing! X

thanks hunny x

Well after 2/3 days off plan I've STS. So still firmly in this group think I've been stuck at 15.4 for a month now :( its my own fault though really! Going to try really hard this week though, swim everyday and maybe gym twice too :) x

I'll be here with you charl as looking at a STS too, but entirely my own fault as had a meal for wedding ann and then couldn't resist sweeties at the cinema. But im not gonna stress about as really enjoyed it! Got son's 21st coming up as the mnext hiccup but will deal with that next week. So for now i'm firmly stuck in the mid 15's but with good support from you all i'm sure i'll get to the 14's eventually!

I had a blowout last night, I've been craving sugar and crisps loads so just did it now it's out my system I'm feeling better. 10 weeks to lose now and do this properly. You have to enjoy yourself too and let loose otherwise it makes you miserable xx

STS which is fine as i know ive not been 100% due to family celebrations bv nice to know i can enjoy the fun and still stay in control!

STS which is fine as i know ive not been 100% due to family celebrations bv nice to know i can enjoy the fun and still stay in control!

Hi all!

Very new to this site, but loving it so far!

Managed to get down into the 14 stone category today :) Been battling the 15s for a while! *Mini victory dance*

Now to try to work my way down to the 13s. Had a very healthy day today, so feel like I've started the week well :)

xx

Hello :) Just joining tonight after losing 3lbs at WI :) Thisnk I will be here for a wee while but if I can get into 14's that will be AMAZING !!!!!

Had my first official weigh in tonight, 15st 8lbs :-( but hoping to get down into the 14's soon! Been tired today so been having a hard time working out what's what when looking through the books because on EE as far as I can tell it's everything we eat on a normal day anyway, which was confusing me as ive done nothing but maintain within a pound or two of the same weight for the last two years (apart from when I was pregnant, but that weight came off within a week). So I think I'm going to have mostly green days, it's easier tho follow and I know it works from when I did it 3 years ago. Let's see how I go, can't wait to shift this weight! X

Made it out of the 16s on Monday. 12.5 lbs to get into the 14s hoping to do it by the end of August. x

Helloooooooo thought i would say hi :)

Im 15s 5lb and started bk on sw yesterday. Had my second son in january...where i was bk to pre preg weight the day after givin birth. Only since then i have not been good. I did atkins. Calorie countin and salad eatin...then come an evenin binged...especiaky if i an tired. Still breastfeeding too. Well im bk on it after almost 1 and half stone gain :,( boo hoo. I am the biggest i have ever been and i know i cant do this without support. So far so.good i have been a good girl lol

Start:: 215lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 160lb 55lb to go!!

Hello everyone

I lost 3lbs last week putting me at 14 st 13 lbs so I am off to the next stone group :)

I'm sure you'll all be joining me before long - just keep chipping away at those pounds and you will get there.

Back