15 stone to 14 stone support

Had my son's christening today and it was wonderful! I'm estimating that I had about 25 syns (overestimating) in the form of the tiniest bit of cake and a couple of bite size sausage rolls, but hoping as I still had 9.5 syns left from yesterday that it will balance out.

1st weigh in tomorrow so I guess I'll see! Don't really feel like i've lost weight though I hope I have! :fingerscrossed:

Good luck to everyone else weighing in tomorrow and well done to those who've lost! x

That is assuming I will drop a dress size was tight in a size 20 at 17st1 still tight in some size 20's (some fit) at 15st12.5...Im hoping the 14s will be when I lose the inches. I am 5ft8, does anyone else have a similar problem?

You are doing so well!!

I've lost a stone and although I can see a bit of difference in my body, and a couple of tees seem looser, I still fit into all of my old clothes and they mostly feel the same. Same as you - hoping to see the inches move in a half st-st time. :)

Really pleased with my WI this morning as despite a busy week socially I managed to loose 1lb! As for when people go down a dress size, it really seems to vary a lot from person to person! I've lost 5.5stone and gone from a size 24 to a 16/18 but there doesn't seem any pattern to how much weight lost equals a dress size lost!

Hi all! Just weighed in at 15st 12lb, a loss of 3lb, so am chuffed to get into in the 15s to 14s group.

Look forward to sharing losses with you all, as we work towards the 14s!

Hello everyone,

I'm back again a year after I last posted, still in the 15 to 14 bracket, hopeless but at least it hasn't gone up ;-) I rejoined SW today online and I'd really really like to get below 14st before my wedding in September so need lots straight and narrow behavoiur!

Look forward to sharing your losses with you as we melt away!

Hx

Good luck! And congratulations on the upcoming wedding! You must be excited planning xx

Thanks Charl :) I'll need luck, I'm hopeless with willpower. It was the wedding dress shopping that kicked me up the bum again thank goodness, so depressing not being able to fit in anything in the shop :-(

How are you finding SW? I lost 5 stone with WW a few years ago but can't imagine fitting that in to a new family lifestyle, it was easy on my own! It seems pretty easy to still make evening meals etc. that everyone will eat!
Hx

Ah don't worry you'll get there. Well I have twins who are 5 and my bf lives with us too. We all do SW now, as it's a really good plan for everyone, totally fits in with a family as you don't have to cook different food for yourself. I'm losing the weight really slowly unfortunately but that's mainly due to drinking at weekends and stuff plus I think I'm just a slow loser anyway. We make loads of homemade currys now, and Asian food as its so easy to make SW friendly. X

Hey everyone it's time to join you all :) weighed in today at 15st 13.5 woop so now it's a journey to the 14s let's do this!! X

Woooo welcome and well done on your amazing losses to date :) I only joined this group last week but would like to try and get out before end of August so aiming for 2 lbs per week !!!!

Whoo hooo!!! First weigh in tonight and I lost 5lbs! Taking me to 15st 3lbs so hoping to get into the 14's next week!! It will be forever since I have been in the 14's as I never seem to be able to get below 15st 5, but this week I've done it! So pleased, as I tried to make healthy decisions at my sons christening and the buffet afterwards yesterday, and it seems it paid off! :) so so happy!

I wasn't going to go to the classes but going to try to if I can save £5 a week go it as I think it will be really helpful and I like the fact that I can get out once a week for some adult company instead of being at home with the baby all week :)

Good luck to all the other Monday weighers! Xx

I am down to 15stone 12.5lbs after been dead on 16 last week! Can't remember the last time I was in the 15s, hopefully I am not here for too long :) xx

Well done on all the losses and the new people! Xx

hi, just hit 2 stone loss today after 11 weeks 1.5lbs over 15 would love to get to the 14s before my holls in 3 weeks any chance thatll happen? I really hope so working hard at it xx

Down to 15lb9.5...if I lose 1.5 next week I get my one and a half stone award! Still hoping on two stone by holiday so 8.5 lbs in 4-5 weeks. Hope I do it x

hi, just hit 2 stone loss today after 11 weeks 1.5lbs over 15 would love to get to the 14s before my holls in 3 weeks any chance thatll happen? I really hope so working hard at it xx

You can do it xx

3lbs off so down :) Need two more to get my 3 stone award xxx

Wow!! Well done love :) x

Ps.. My losses are so slow do you have any tips for me? I've been doing this since 29th feb and only lost 11lbs. 7 weeks til holiday and really need to boost my losses xx

Back