15 stone to 14 stone support

I am so shocked!! Was naighty fri night sat and sun. But i managed to lose 3lb on my first week (imagine if i was good)

Pleased lady today!

Start:: 215lb current:: 212lb...Goal:: 154lb 58lb to go!!

Ps.. My losses are so slow do you have any tips for me? I've been doing this since 29th feb and only lost 11lbs. 7 weeks til holiday and really need to boost my losses xx

Only thing i can think of is water and plenty of it. On weeks where i was doing sw before i got pregnant i always lost more on weeks where i had a lot of water over 2 litres usually. The water would also fill me up so i ate less x

Ah god I wish it was that! I'm always thirsty and drink about 3-4 litres a day as well as tea and green tea. Grr! Just finished day 3 of the 30 day shred so hoping this exercise will boost me! Cx

Oooh so close! Lost 3.5lbs today making me 15st0.5lbs! Have to make sure I stick to plan 100% this week to lose a pound and get into the 14's!!! :D

Evening everyone! Just wanted to say hello to everyone as i am joining you as from today with my 9lb weight loss!! So shocked!! so weighing in at 15st 10.5lbs.....it's been years since i last saw that number!!

mariebee1 said:
Evening everyone! Just wanted to say hello to everyone as i am joining you as from today with my 9lb weight loss!! So shocked!! so weighing in at 15st 10.5lbs.....it's been years since i last saw that number!!

Wow 9lb weight loss!! That's fantastic how did you manage that I wanna try!! Congrats in being in the 15s it feels great xx

Congrats on the 9lb loss! Oh my god!

I only lost 0.5 this week, still a loss is a loss :)

Welcome to all the nebies and hey some great losses, well done all of you! Good luck all of you for the week ahead and fingers crossed for all those hoping to join the 14's this week. Hoping to get there myself in a couple of weeks, although off to an all you can eat around the world resteraunt on saturday for son's 21st birthday so may be a week or two later!

Hi, popping in to introduce myself :) 15st 12 this morning (down from 17st 9)

I've been loitering in 16 to 15 for months and very pleased to have finally made it out!

Hi, popping in to introduce myself :) 15st 12 this morning (down from 17st 9)

I've been loitering in 16 to 15 for months and very pleased to have finally made it out!

Well done hunny! xx

Wow well done!! That's brilliant! WI day for me tomorrow and I'm a bit nervous as I've been doing the 30 day shred everyday since Sunday, and walked quite a bit, I've gone over my weekly syns by 2.5 though so wondering what it'll show! X

Well it seems doing to 30 day shred every night since Sunday has paid off! I was 15'2.8 last week, now I'm dead on 14.13!! Yay!! My first stone has finally gone after 4 months!

Back