15 stone to 14 stone support

charl_young said:
Well it seems doing to 30 day shred every night since Sunday has paid off! I was 15'2.8 last week, now I'm dead on 14.13!! Yay!! My first stone has finally gone after 4 months!

Well done x

How are you getting on brumm? Are you nearly there now? Xx

Well i think i would probably would be at about 15st 2 on monday if it wasn't for the fact its my sons 21st bday tomorrow and were out for an all you can eat meal and of course there will be cake. I'm going to try to avoid being too naughty but we'll see! Just hoping not to have a big gain and any loss will be a bonus!

charl_young said:
Well it seems doing to 30 day shred every night since Sunday has paid off! I was 15'2.8 last week, now I'm dead on 14.13!! Yay!! My first stone has finally gone after 4 months!

Congratulations! I hope I can join you in the 14's soon, I bet it feels amazing...

thanks!! hope to see you all soon. Good luck :) xxx

Am amazed i lost 3lbs last wk as i went Frankie and bennies, had some cider and a pasty! Hmm guess being super cautious b4 WI must of helped. Lol finally near the bottom of the 15's.

Hope i can mirror you WI lilli8. Its weigh in tomorrow for me after sons 21st birthday celebrations! I've tried to be good the rest of the week so hoping not to have done too much damage and possibly even have a STS or small loss!

I'll be honest was pretty damn amazed myself! Lol as long as The numbers sts or go down im happy! Im sure you'll be fine just try and be as good as possible without missing out. :) X

Really pleased with 2lb off as not been an easy week for being good, especially with son's yummy birthday cake hanging around still! Now to knuckle down to a 100% week if i can!

Lolacola83 said:
Great class this morning :) Lost 3.5lbs, got my 5 stone award, got SOTW and won the dessert book in raffle lol!! 4.5lbs to go till the next award bring it on!

Well done to you

Well I had my 2nd WI today annnnndddd...............

5.5lbs lost!!! So that's a total of 10.5lbs lost in 2 weeks! I also got my half stone award and slimmer of the week! :) soooo happy!

So off to the 14 stone to 13 stone group i go, but i'll be seeing you all there soon! xx

4.5 lb off this week. Got sotw, club 10 and 1 and half stone. Down to 15st5 now....the 14s are looking closer now.

Sooo, after joining this group 6 weeks ago I can now say buh bye! (just!) Lost 1.5 this morning taking me to 14.13!

Back