15 stone to 14 stone support

lost 1.5lbs today, taking me to 15st 9lbs :)

ladies I am leaving you I lost 3lb last night bringing me into the 13's so happy!

so close yet so far for me! Im at 15st 1lb after another half pound loss last night. Moving onto Red days to shake things up a bit and it forces me to use my book as I dont know the plan inside out. Fingers crossed I can move out soon lol.

WI is on Wed so a couple of days yet - but I just 'feel' like I havn't lost this week. So hard to explain, do any of you get that 'feeling'?? If so, were you prooved right - or did the scales weigh in your favour?

It's hard to put into words, cos I know I have been really good - because of my 'gut feeling' I have been so carefull to be sure to eat lots of SS foods. Really hope the scales prove me wrong.......

This was me last week. I had been very good but because i was also a bit bloated i knew i wasnt going to get loss and i was right. But hey atleast it wasnt a gain, i am a lot more confident for weigh in on thursday this week though x

First weighin since joinin a group as doin it at home seemed too hard for me.
3.5lb down.

15s 3.5lb now :)

Start:: 217lb current:: 217lb...Goal:: 154lb 63lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 22lb to go!!

4lbs off this week - so down to 15st 6 lbs - Going to try and get into 14's over the next 3 weeks ... xx

I started on 21st June and was 15st13.5lbs.. Only JUST in the 15s, I went back when my daughter was 4 weeks old as I just didnt feel comfortable in myself at all! Im now 15stone2, I lost 6.5, 3, 1 and 1 so far. I'm hoping to lose 2.5 next week and get my stone award! xxx

been away for 3 days to son's graduation and been totally way off plan but have decided i don't care and will deal with whatever i've put on as have had a great time! Will be back on plan tomorrow and see what monday's weigh in brings!

Back