15 stone to 14 stone support

Urgghh woke up feeling so constipated (sorry tmi) I really hope it doenst affect my weighin. Will just glug loads of water between now and 7 in the evening to see if that helps. But must admit i will feel so disappointed if i dont get into the 14s as i wanted to get into them before ramadam started as i know i will be losing weight a lot more slowly while i am fasting. Anyways better get moving as I have a picnic to get ready for for my 3 old daughter, its a nursery thing but really hope the rain holds off until after 2 o clock x

Just done a recent before and after of me!! 5stone 2.5lbs so far lost since Feb! Before and after.JPG

Gained 1lb last week (It was my birthday) but lost 6lb this week now exactly 15 stone hopefully next week I will be in the 14s!

Lost another 2.5lbs this week taking me to 15st 3.5lbs :) Very excited as never been under 14 stone ... well apart from when I was growing up so this could be a major milestone xxx

Well done all those who have lost and great b4 and after piccies! I need to knuckle down as gained 6lb while on hols this week but not bothered just need to get back to it!

Lost 2.5lbs this week, SOTW and got my 4 1/2 stone award. 5lbs to go before I see the 14s, exciting :D

I'm now at 15.3 and am going to try as hard as I can to start next week in the 14, heading for 13 stone forum!!!

It's going to be a tough one as I have two nights out this weekend - planned way before SW. Have managed to change one to a meal at mine, so at least I have control over the food.

I really, really want to be in the 14's........... so here goes another week.

Hello - I have just joined this forum, and starting SW tomorrow... weighed 15:8 this morning.

Not sure my goal weight is... will probably stop once Im a goddess!

Back