15 stone to 14 stone support

Lost 2.5 lbs this week, got slimmer of the week and I am now 14 11.5 wooo! See you all soon in the 14-13 thread x

lost 3lb this week taking me to 15st 7lbs...half way now...only need 1lb for my 6stone...gonna have it next week :)

Woooo! Finally! 15st 13.5 ! After about 6months of being in the 16's

Hello all

Well i have struggled to get back on track after trip to sons graduation and ended up with a 10lb gain when i weighed on monday, yes 10lb and thoroughly ashamed. But that weigh in finally kicked me up the arse i needed and i have been 100% all week so far so hoping for a big loss on monday. Also been drinking lots of water!

Well weigh in this morning was great 9.5lbs off! Going to aim for another 100% this week and give myself 3 weeks to the 14's, i'm 15st 4lb at the moment. Onwards and downwards!

I got weigh in tonight nervous eeeep

Tho lost inches in a week somehow! 2 off hips 1 off waist sooo fingers crossed!

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

Got myself down to 15stone 4.5lbs, had a gain last week due to celebrations which took me back to 15stone 9. I am unable to attend class today because I am feeling rather ill, weighed myself at home and back down to 15stone 6.5lbs ..

Im now 15s 5lb after my gain last week which took me to 15s 9lb...wont be long now!!

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go!!

Lots 3lbs this week so takes me to 14st 13lbs :) Soooo excited and see you all in the next group shortly xx

Afternoon all

Been on the boards for a while but never joined this group, started in 19s but need to kick my backside into gear so hopefully so more motivation getting into the 14s.

xx

Can I join the 15 stone Group?! Last weigh in I got to 15st 13lbs! woop! Next weigh in is on tuesday so fingers crossed its gone down even more!

Welcome to the newbies to the group,good luck with your journey's ahead! Well weigh in tomorrow morning, last monday i was 15st4lb and i've been good so hoping for a loss and then fingers crossed for the 14's next week!

Off to the 14's good luck and see u all there soon.
well done, hope to follow in a few weeks

Can I join the 15 stone Group?! Last weigh in I got to 15st 13lbs! woop! Next weigh in is on tuesday so fingers crossed its gone down even more!

I hope you don't mind me joining you!

Finally got into the 15 stone bracket this week after losing 3.5lbs :)

:wavey: glad for some more company, I only joined this group too, I'm sure we can support each other and be in the 14s soon

Welcome to the newbies to the group,good luck with your journey's ahead! Well weigh in tomorrow morning, last monday i was 15st4lb and i've been good so hoping for a loss and then fingers crossed for the 14's next week!
Thanks for the welcome and well done on the 14s - see you there soon

xx

Back