15 stone to 14 stone support

My starting weight 5months ago was 15,1 I got to 4,1 and then went on holiday and never got back on plan :( I now weigh 15,6 and am desperate to get it all off. Feeling depressed, uncomfortable and my confidence is 0
First weigh it weds I think iv done well been sticking to it and havnt felt no reason to go off plan I hope I can stay on it this time. It's my sons 1st birthday in 2weeks and il be hiding from the camera. Next year I want to be jumping in front of it lol xx

Am.now 15s 4lb...not long to go

Start:: 217lb current:: 214lb...Goal:: 154lb 60lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

Morning all, wi day for me - not until 7pm. tbh I'm not expecting much - check out my food diary for confessions!

Good luck everyone xx

Down to 15 stone 11, so lost 1.5 lbs this week. I can't complain, since a loss is a loss!

Well done. You've done amazing in such a short time. It never comes off as quick as we'd like - personally I'd love 5 stone in the next 20 mins but as long as it's coming off I'm trying to accept that.

I lost 2.5 last night so very pleased with that - now 15st 8.5, those pesky half pounds ;)

Good luck if you're weighing in today.

xx

Lost 2lb last night taking me to 15st 1.5 lb. In a nice way I'll hopefully be moving on from this thread soon...

Well done. You've done amazing in such a short time. It never comes off as quick as we'd like - personally I'd love 5 stone in the next 20 mins but as long as it's coming off I'm trying to accept that.

I lost 2.5 last night so very pleased with that - now 15st 8.5, those pesky half pounds ;)

Good luck if you're weighing in today.

xx

5 stone in 20 minutes?! Oh yeah, I'd be all over that! Haha! I agree with you though - I can't complain and I (as has everyone else) have done really well - I need to keep reminding myself! It's a nice feeling being proud of yourself!

Congrats on losing 2.5lbs! That's a fab loss! xxx

Last edited:
Hello! Sorry I'm late, should have joined you a week and a half ago when I first broke into the 15s but never mind I'm here now :) and very much looking forward to getting into the 14s hopefully in the next 5 weeks or so :)

Afternoon all - I've had some crazt time over the past few weeks as my mum is not well, so not been on here as much as I would like. I feel like I 'need' you lot to keep me on track. On the plus side, I have had two weeks of STS, but have not gained, so I've got to be happy about that right??

Mum is in for surgery tomoro, so I have spent part of last week and this morning cooking food for the upcoming week. That way, I can still eat 'good' stuff between visiting hours and I'm not relying on hospital vending machines.

Food for the next week will include - roast chicken dinner, chicken kebab, coronation chicken (can you tell I just roasted a chinken??), pasta n tomato sauce, spag bol, mushy pea curry. I think that's probably enough to choose from!

Just one lb to go till I can join the 14 - 13lb group - no offense, but I really want to join this week! I need 2.5 off for my stone, would like to get that this week too - but think I may well have to wait till next week for that one!

Hope everyone is having a good day

The 15s never seem to end :( I had a unknown .5lb gain this week. I know it could be worse but I feel like I am stuck at the same weight. I am not feeling confident I will lose this week either as I am going camping this weekend ..meh.

Back