15 stone to 14 stone support

Here our some of my befores and after pictures :)

slimming world.JPG

Here our some of my befores and after pictures :)

View attachment 60707

I love those pics. It's sometimes hard to see the scale of the change in ourselves. I have lost 5st 8lbs, and i see photos and i can tell i look different, it still doesnt register properly. But, i must look as much different in my sets of photos as you do in yours.

To me it looks like you deserved that Woman of the Year, hands down!

I love those pics. It's sometimes hard to see the scale of the change in ourselves. I have lost 5st 8lbs, and i see photos and i can tell i look different, it still doesnt register properly. But, i must look as much different in my sets of photos as you do in yours.

To me it looks like you deserved that Woman of the Year, hands down!

You have done so well!! you are right it doesnt register properly!! x

Hey! I'm here! I did it , lost 6lb today at wi takin me to 14lbs. I'm in the 15zone

Just like to say hello, dropping into this group at 15st 8lbs so hopefully only here 5 or 6 weeks (at my usual 1.5 per week) :)

Hey everyone, weighed in this week with 3.5 off so I'm finally down to this group at 15.13. Yay! Look forward to this part of the journey together :)

5 to go till "THE NEXT LEVEL" LOL

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 12 to go. 40lb by xmas 40 to go. 61lb by mid march 61 to go

Lost 4.5lbs this week soooo I'm now in the 14s yay! 14.10 :) also gained my 6 stone award, slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month! What an awesome bank hol! See you in the next room guys hopefully soon xx

A thunderous loss!!! Smashing that six stone award, and a good way into the 6 1/2 :)

Does it still feel ,like a dream? Six stone in eight months?

A thunderous loss!!! Smashing that six stone award, and a good way into the 6 1/2 :)

Does it still feel ,like a dream? Six stone in eight months?

You should know how it feels you nearly there in less time ;) it feels amazing never in a million years did i think i was going to be able to do this and im enjoying every second of it!! feel so good atm and getting so many compliments im one happy lady!! x

You should know how it feels you nearly there in less time ;) it feels amazing never in a million years did i think i was going to be able to do this and im enjoying every second of it!! feel so good atm and getting so many compliments im one happy lady!! x

wolfwhistle.gif

(wolf whistle smiley)

Back