15 stone to 14 stone support

donnajt said:
Hi acc;5599844, thank u v much, not sure about being inspirational but here's link to my diary, do you keep one? i love a nose in diaries x

Hi,have a diary in the food diary called yet another new start!!
Havnt updated for a few days will do it later. Xx

"Its like jelly, not set yet"

MY SW consultant is always saying that to me...proven by being able to loose the 1.5lb I had put on the previous week. Roll on Wednesday to see if Ive lost any more. Been using My Fitness Pal too to make sure Im eating enough.

natalie2614 said:
"Its like jelly, not set yet"

MY SW consultant is always saying that to me...proven by being able to loose the 1.5lb I had put on the previous week. Roll on Wednesday to see if Ive lost any more. Been using My Fitness Pal too to make sure Im eating enough.

My consultant says that too!

My consultant says that too!

It does seem to be that if it goes on one week it can come right back off another, I wonder what the scientific basis for that is. I would have thought the body either deposited the fat, or didnt.

Well time to say goodbye to all you lovely people, i'm heading on down to the next group, hope to see you all there really soon xx

I was soooo close to saying goodbye! Lost 1.5lb tonight leaving me at exactly 15 stone! Hopefully next week I can say bye bye in the nicest way!

I was soooo close to saying goodbye! Lost 1.5lb tonight leaving me at exactly 15 stone! Hopefully next week I can say bye bye in the nicest way!

The really good thing about *just* missing a target like a stone or half stone, is that next week you will smash it no problem and be well on the way to your next target.... I sometimes feel slightly disheartened if i make a target bang on because it feels such a long long way away to the next one. Landing on fifteen stone and thirteen pounds, fourteen stone looks like a hundred miles away.

Love the positive spin of that post gazter! That's exactly where I am now. Lost 1/2lb this week but going below the stone mark made all the difference.

Back