15 stone to 14 stone support

I WI at 15st 3lb loss of 5lb and got my half stone award so happy and hopefully will be off to the next group at next WI :) hope everyone does well on this weeks WI's

hi

can i join in i just joined the site and i am currently 15 stone 8 pound hoping somehow to get to 12 stone.

mrs p

After my gain last week I ost half this week, so am down at 16 dead on - I'm not blooming leaving though, lol! Next week am hoping for 2 off, so I can get my 4st, and make headway back into the 15s :) I'm on a '14s by NewYear' mission :D

Welcome to mrspepperpot and well done sweetdll and ThatBubbs

I lost 1lb this week so at 15 12 1/2 I'll be around for a while yet.

Welcome! Fantastic progress so far Malc-D!

Another 3 lbs off! 6 1/2 stone award and slimmer of the week. Puts me bang on 15 stone, only 7 1/2 lbs from target.

Fantastic gazter! Well done!:)

Oooh yes you will. That was an impressively short stay lol

Hopefully I'll be following you before too long :)

Yay my weightloss restarted this week! Was worried I was about to have a dreaded plateau. Down to 15st 1.5lb and fingers crossed that I get down to at least 14st 13.5lb by next week lol it's been so long since I've seen the 14s I can't wait to get there!!!!

Been some time since I have been here. I fell off the wagon a little, no damage done though, I have lost 2lbs since last time it seems! So, first day back I weigh in at 15 st 8.75. Congrats on all the losses people, keep it up!

Hi all,

Would you mind some more company? I joined SW on Tuesday and dont feel that I have done too well so far!! I have always done WW but cant get on with the new format of diet...so am trying SW. I currently weigh 15st 4lb, was thrilled to see that Id put 2 stone on! Great! I think Im also eating too much!! EEEKKKKK Well the scales will tell on Tuesday! Good luck to all! :D

Hi all,

Would you mind some more company? I joined SW on Tuesday and dont feel that I have done too well so far!! I have always done WW but cant get on with the new format of diet...so am trying SW. I currently weigh 15st 4lb, was thrilled to see that Id put 2 stone on! Great! I think Im also eating too much!! EEEKKKKK Well the scales will tell on Tuesday! Good luck to all! :D

welcome, and good luck, we can do this. small steps.

julie

STS here after the best week I'd had in ages. In fact, the first time I got on I'd gained half, but WI lady said 'you don't normally have such a thick skirt or that ring on, so take them off' and then I maintained. Gutted. This happened to a few of us but am so gutted it would have been perfect to get my 4st award tonight. Sigh. Onwards and downwards...

Hi all I rejoined this week and currently 15 stone 8 and want to loose around 4 stones!!! Hoping to do it by next summer!!!! Or is that being a bit ambitious ????

Welcome to all the folk who've joined us on here!

ThatBubbs - don't get disheartened. If you know you had a good week but stayed the same maybe it'll come off next week? It's disappointing I know but stay strong and have another good week.

I lost 1 1/2 lbs this week which takes me to 15 11 so I'll probably be in this group for a few more weeks yet but then you're all such nice people! :D

I'm nervous tonight - been good all week, have been very active just from being super busy at work and am currently sitting at 15stone 1.5lbs.... fingers crossed for 2lbs off tomorrow to get me to the 14s!

Haven't peeked at my scales for a few days so it will be a surprise at weigh in whether or not I've done it :)

Hi all I rejoined this week and currently 15 stone 8 and want to loose around 4 stones!!! Hoping to do it by next summer!!!! Or is that being a bit ambitious ????

Hi RScothern, I meant to reply to you in my previous post - doh! I think your goal is achievable if you want it badly enough. Good luck anyway.

Fingers crossed for you Money-penny. Don't forget to let us know how you get on!

Back