15 stone to 14 stone support

Well the moment of truth has been and I am now 14stone 13! :) so so happy to have made it down into that next bracket and just need another pound to achieve my 2stone award :cool: 3 months ago if someone had told me I'd be back in the 14s by the end of september I'd have laughed in their face hehe

Thanks for the support from this thread and good luck to all those who have just joined this weight bracket/are part way through the journey - if I can do it anyone can, all the best folks x

Brilliant news Money-penny! So pleased for you :D

Well the moment of truth has been and I am now 14stone 13! :) so so happy to have made it down into that next bracket and just need another pound to achieve my 2stone award :cool: 3 months ago if someone had told me I'd be back in the 14s by the end of september I'd have laughed in their face hehe

Thanks for the support from this thread and good luck to all those who have just joined this weight bracket/are part way through the journey - if I can do it anyone can, all the best folks x

thats brillaint, well done.

julie

Yay got weighed on Tuesday and have now moved down into the 14's!!! Whoop. So good luck to all and keep up the good weight loss X

Last edited:
I have 8lbs to lose to get into the 14s. It's exactly 6 months since I was in the 14s. The last time I was in the 14s I was healthy and happy and I wasn't dealing with all the stuff that has gone over the last 6 months. I'm trying to get into the 14s by 24th October, that gives me 4 weigh-ins to lose 8lbs. Fingers crossed.

You can do it mydiet1987! Still got 11lbs to lose before I move out of this group but hopefully I'll have made a move in the right direction after weigh in this evening.

I maintained again so that's still bang on 16st after my gain a few weeks ago - not leaving though! Reading your inspiring posts. Am away this weekend so will have one night 'off' but I'm gonna be syn light for the rest of the week and hopefully that'll mean I can still get 1lb off at least to mean I'm back in this group properly!

dont know where else to put this, but had a feeling that i was gonna crack this afternoon, was feeling soo hungry, so i have had two bananas. better than reaching for the choccy i spose, and i dont think i have eaten any less today, i had toast and daitrylea for brekkie and veg rice and fruit for lunch was just feeling extra hungry.

what does anyone else do when they have moments like this?

julie

If I haven't got fruit to hand I sometimes drink a glass of water or if I'm at home I clean my teeth!

I have had an attack of the munchies before now and resorted to breaking up a crackerbread to make it 'go further'.

Focus on what you have achieved - a great weight loss nevertheless.

You're back now. :)

i'm leaving this group now, i weighed in at 14st 13.5 on tuesdy just haven't had chance to come on the forum since then wishing you all great losses this week

Really hoping to have moved along in this group when I weigh in this evening. I feel like I've been 15 something for ages!

I'm still not officially back in this group - put .5 on this week after a weekend involving wine, pudding and donner kebab - so clearly my behaviour was good around it! Back on it this week though and I'll be back in this group and the 15stones properly on Monday, for sure!

Keep up the good work everyone x

At the moment i am 15.3 bt havent weighed in 4 2 weeks due to my sons birthday then havinto be in hospital last week so hopin that i can get out of this group fingers crossed

Good one Marie! :)

Still well in the middle of this group for another couple of weeks I reckon.

Back