15 stone to 14 stone support

D1984 said:
Just popped in to say goodbye. Weigh in took me down to 14st 12.75lbs so I am outta here :D. See you soon x

Congratulations, hope we meet up again soon lol

Hi, please can I join you all.........need so much support as have gained badly since losing the plot!

Starting yet again today at 15st 4lb eek!!!

So much to lose but have got to do it this time, good luck everybody :)

Just seen you're back, I missed you!!!

My goodness, I've been here for 9months!! But this morning I saw the lovely 14 on the scale! Yay!!
Hope to see you all soon!

Bye!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Addibelle said:
My goodness, I've been here for 9months!! But this morning I saw the lovely 14 on the scale! Yay!!
Hope to see you all soon!

Bye!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done, I've been here for ages too, am hoping 2 weeks might see me in the 14's :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all!

Getting there!!

At 15 12 last weigh in... Been away on holiday but hoping not to gain much. Hoping to be in the 14s even just a little bit by xmas!

I know plugging away works... Im a couple lb off my 6 stone award! X

I've lost 8lb in 2 weigh-ins so now sitting dead on 15! Get weighed today, would love to be in the 14s so quickly, but i'm not sure it's gonna happen!

Just seen you're back, I missed you!!!

Thank you my lovely......was a fleeting visit but I'm really back now!!! Not loving my scales this morning but really know this has to be it now. Back from visiting my sis where I drank and ate constantly and not back in work until Monday so time to plan my meals, cook more and revisit some SW recipes - no more excuses!

How are you doing?
Xxxxxx

Thank you my lovely......was a fleeting visit but I'm really back now!!! Not loving my scales this morning but really know this has to be it now. Back from visiting my sis where I drank and ate constantly and not back in work until Monday so time to plan my meals, cook more and revisit some SW recipes - no more excuses!

How are you doing?
Xxxxxx

You'll do it - you just have to have your head in the right place!

I'm ok, had a pretty crappy few months with illness in the family but managed to stay on track with SW - now 1lb from target but have STS for 2 weeks.

Good luck with the re-start, lovely to have you back x

Hi everyone :) I'm new to this thread.

I'm 15.7 as of last Saturday. To get into the 14s would be amazing, a definite milestone to me, as its a weight range that doesn't feel THAT big. I'm a slow loser, and working through my binge eating issues at the same time, so I am optimistically hoping to say goodbye to you all before the year is through :)

You'll do it - you just have to have your head in the right place!

I'm ok, had a pretty crappy few months with illness in the family but managed to stay on track with SW - now 1lb from target but have STS for 2 weeks.

Good luck with the re-start, lovely to have you back x

Well done Louise - I am soooo proud of you and really hope everything with family is better now. Take care and I am sure you must be feeling fab xxxxxxx

Hi all :)

I feel like I've been here forever! Was 15st 3.5 lb last WI and not had a great week so far, so am not going to be hitting the 14's this week BUT I'd love to be in the 14's by say mid November, as am aiming to be 14st 3lb by Christmas.

Anyone else reckon they can move down in the next 2 weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back