15 stone to 14 stone support

Everybody is doing fab, well done! I'd been hovering around the same point for a few weeks, but I lost 2lb last night (and won Miss Slinky!) so I'm at 15 10. I'm really motivated again, and I want to get down to 15 5 for my Dec 31st WI. :)

Stayed the same again...:cry:

Lost half and groups miss slinky !!! :)

Need to get a wriggle on, aiming for a significant loss this week. Made home made carrot soup for lunch and ill have it for dinner too - going to do green days until Friday i think.

Really trying this week ! Id love 2+ off really!! Im 6.5 from my 6 stone award so if i could get that by end of November that'd be amazing!

Bought a slow cookEr and loving it!

15 st 9 now!

Weigh in on Sunday. Hoping to get down to 15st 0lbs. I've got 3 days to make a difference!

Lost 2lbs today so 15st 9lbs now :D Got nominated for Miss Slinky too! Didn't win but was nice just to be thought of :)

Hello, I just moved into the15s. My losses are very inconsistent so I'll probably bounce about a bit to get through to the 14's :-*

I am finally here!!!! Before today I was stuck at 16.3, and lost 6.5 tonight making me well into this group!!!! Yay so happy!!!!!!! X

Rachael_Murphy said:
I am finally here!!!! Before today I was stuck at 16.3, and lost 6.5 tonight making me well into this group!!!! Yay so happy!!!!!!! X

Great loss Rachael, what's the secret? Well done x

Hi all, could i join this group? ive not been on in a while, so far to date ive lost 6st3lbs but still need to loose at least another 2 would love the support/ to support others. xx

2.5lbs to go. Doubt i'll do it this week unless I get my back side into gear and right the wrongs of today!

Hi to everyone who has just joined! We'll all get there with the support of each other :) x

Well done everyone, and welcome!

Put half on tonight, but I expected it tbh - didnt quite count my syns all the time, plus I had upgraded to winter trousers for WI!

Onwards and downwards!

Back