15 stone to 14 stone support

Maintained this week!

15 st 9 still.. really want that 6 stone award. 6.5 lb away. Really sticking to plan this week. If i could be in the 14s even for one day before xmas takes over it'd be amazing! 10lb to go for that.. We ll see!

So pleased tho. Boyfriend bought me a k dash collection dress and finally i can see i have lost 5 and a half stone .

1lb off for me, down to 15 3 .5 :)

I was 15 stone 2lbs before holiday, pigged out :break_diet:and came back day after weigh so thankfully missed that one but my home scales evilly spewed out 15 stone 6.5 :eek:
I resorted to killing myself with fruit and exercise these past 6 days and weigh in is tomorrow - wish me luck? lol

I was 15 stone 2lbs before holiday, pigged out :break_diet:and came back day after weigh so thankfully missed that one but my home scales evilly spewed out 15 stone 6.5 :eek:
I resorted to killing myself with fruit and exercise these past 6 days and weigh in is tomorrow - wish me luck? lol

Good luck! Hopefully the exercise will have helped the situation :)

Franalamadingdong said:
Well done for the losses and for the dress :)

I have just sneaked in today from the 16s room with a 1.5lb loss to bring me to 15stone 13lbs. A little disappointed for not getting my 4.5 stone award (1lb away) but very pleased to be in the 15s (for now!)

Yay! Nice to see you again and hopefully you'll get that pesky award next week x

Lost 2.5lbs tonight so down to 15st 6.5lbs :) Only need 1/2 pound to get my four stone award - hope it'll be next week!

I'm trying my best to be outta here by next Wednesday :)

missy1978 said:
Lost 2.5lbs tonight so down to 15st 6.5lbs :) Only need 1/2 pound to get my four stone award - hope it'll be next week!

Well done x

Back