15 stone to 14 stone support

I am indeed tooty, I dunno if I will get another 2lbs next week, although all my group think I should(!) I shall keep plodding forth, after my 2 stone award I started to struggle a bit so this past month has been a god send. I'm hoping to be at 15stone exactly on the week containing the 18th of January because it'll have been a year and that will have brought me down to obese stage 1. It is very very ambitious though so if i don't hit it I am ok with that as Christmas, my birthday and new years are all inbetween now and then. I set lots of little goals for myself.

Missy I sol have my fingers crossed for you hun :) and thank you.

Little goals are good. I'm just taking it one week at a time and see any loss as a bonus. I can't even let myself think about the bigger picture as its far too scary. :eek: This is the best I've done for a long long time and I really don't want anything to put me off.

Your class obviously believes in you so I'm sure you can do it. Which plan do you follow? I'm a green girl coz I like my two healthy extras and I'm not that big a meat eater.

Do you have a diary on here? I just started one today and hoping it'll keep me on track. :rolleyes:

Missy, best of luck for tomorrow. Hope you get the result you're looking for :D

My group are lovely. I love them. I am the only young person there, most of the others are retired and I'm 25. Lol. They make a big fuss of my son who I have to bring with me too.

I don't have a diary but I was asked by someone to start one and now my laptop is fixed I might ask do it. I will have a look for/subscribe to yours too. You have lost so much very quickly, it is impressive! I'm sure you will inspire others. I do mostly extra easy with some green and red days dotted about. I try to focus on my mid and short term goals on my way to hitting my interim targets. It is getting exciting as I near half way. Only 5 stone 4lbs to go! Haha.

Definitely start a diary Fran - it helps so much! It's kept me on track and sane more times than I can count :)

1.5lbs off tonight to get here! So happy to be here...haven't for a few years!

yay :) well done stef :)

Missy, just started one. the 20 somethings keep me on track mostly. <3 my girls!

God, I wish I was still a 20 something! Probably wouldn't be in this mess if I was haha ;)

Hiya everyone.. Joined group tonight so my starting weight is 15st 2. Hoping for a good week this week and to make my stay in the 15's zone a short one! Congrats to all that have lost :)

ooh i dunno, i've always been a mess! ahaha. Started this year at 21st 3lbs, and sw at 20st 5lbs, doing that in 25 years is some good going huh? ;)

I was 33 and 19st 6lbs when I started. It's brilliant that you're doing this young, my biggest regret is that I have left everything so late and now I'm in this race against time to lose weight quickly and heaping pressure on myself! You're doing an amazing thing and all the better that you are doing it now and not in 10 years time :)

true, I think no matter the age you start you have similar feelings of wishing you did it younger and wondering as to the life you could have led if you did. Your reason for doing it is so good, you will make a great mum :)

I hope so! I worry about that too haha! Give me something to worry about and I will ;)

Thank you x

1.5lbs off tonight to get here! So happy to be here...haven't for a few years!

Yay, we'll done. It's a great feeling isn't it. You've done fantastic so far! :)

I hope so! I worry about that too haha! Give me something to worry about and I will ;)

Thank you x

Im a born worrier too Missy. I actually worry when I'm not worrying about anything!! ;)

Well I hoped I'd be out of here yesterday but I weighed in at 15st 1lb! S'pose you lot will have to put up with me for another week :) x

You can do. My consultant said I've been at it for 45 weeks now. I know it is hard when you have a lot to lose and you hear about other people losing huge amounts. 2 women joined the week before me and they lost 9lbs and 6lbs then I just lose 2.5, but I then realised "hey! I have lost 2.5lbs and was constantly eating! I can keep doing this!" So I did and I have. :) bring it for the plodders

That's a good way to look at it. Everyone is different, some people are over the moon with 1lb a week loss but others would feel like they've failed. I want to be a 2-3lb loss a week type of girl and I'm sure I can as long as I stick to it :)

Well done on your loss. I'm sure you'll have a great loss next week :)

Back