15 stone to 14 stone support

that's great missy. :)

Fabadabadooooooo missy!!

We love the mini goals. I'm going for 4lbs but don't know how likely that'll be. Might be able to manage 3. :)

I'd like 2 off but week not stated so well and totm is mucking me around so I am v bloated and grim! Got some good creative food days planned though so you never know! I need to start varying things a bit so gonna see what I can change around this week :)

Would love to get 2lbs off to also get to 15st 9lbs!!! Fran i'd say that's a pretty fantastic mini goal. You'll do that no problem at all :)

Missy, good luck with changing things around this week. I often find I stick to the same meals each week but try to make one new thing once a week to mix things up a bit. This week it was mushy pea curry. Not tried it yet but looking forward to a new taste sensation in my mouth!!! :D

Great mini goals everyone.

Missy I have found changing meals, healthy extras or syns gives me a nice boost so hopefully it will help you too.

Tooty, I have had mushypea curry, it is good and most importantly some days quick and easy!

Thanks Fran, that's what i'm hoping! Used cheese as a HEXB yesterday which I never n normally do so really trying to change things around.

Anyone else doing the Scan Bran Challenge? REally don't feel like eating right now and got three SB in front of me with peanut butter one :/

Anyone else doing the Scan Bran Challenge? REally don't feel like eating right now and got three SB in front of me with peanut butter one :/

What's the scran bran challenge? I've been having two every night with Nutella, it's edible lol

Having Scan Bran as your HEXb every day for a week. That's five every day lol. I've only been having a max of three.

Having Scan Bran as your HEXb every day for a week. That's five every day lol. I've only been having a max of three.

5 is a lot, I have done a few days in the past but couldn't eat them all in one go. I'd dip a couple in yogurt in the morning then have a few at night with Nutella. They do work but what I can't understand us with the amount if fruit and veg I'm eating you wouldn't have thought you needed any help. I was more regular Pre SW

I got 3/4 of the way through my first one and gave up today, lol. It's an effort to eat and not really enjoyable. Might try the curly wurly cake or something sometime but meh. I was going to have marmalade on toast but the bread is moldy so I settled for marmalade on waffles. Not very filling but it'll do for now. Got a big dinner tonight. Done a lil bit of exercise.

Gained 0.5 last week and them have lost 3.5 tonight! Hoorah! Currently 15.3! Woop!!!

My Christmas plan is to be in the 14's by then! Wish me luck.....x

I got 3/4 of the way through my first one and gave up today, lol. It's an effort to eat and not really enjoyable. Might try the curly wurly cake or something sometime but meh. I was going to have marmalade on toast but the bread is moldy so I settled for marmalade on waffles. Not very filling but it'll do for now. Got a big dinner tonight. Done a lil bit of exercise.

Try the weetabix cake and add the scan bran. I hate the taste of it on its own..taste like insulation!!!!!

I've had scan bran for the last two days but not sure I could have it for five! It looks like coconut matting but the taste could be worse I guess? Had it with Philly and marmite this morning and it was almost edible! I'd best get a decent loss this week after that lol ;)

Back