15 stone to 14 stone support

Left the 16st barrier and joining you all at the 15st to 14st tonight :)

Well the 1lb I lost this week is back on :( still 15 stone 10 :(

I'm feeling so down and fed up about it. I've been at this weight for weeks and weeks. since christmas I've lost a whole 4lb :( I could put that on in a day.
I did Slimming World fast forward (I'm following the old plan from home) and thought I lost 1lb earlier that week.... even a 1lb loss would still be a loss
Got weighed and the lb is back on!

I really feel like giving up. It looks like I'm always going to be this weight, nothing is going to work for me. Even fast forward which is supposed to give a 3-4lb loss has done nothing....

I just really need a good rant. My mum and I ended up having a screaming match because she is an ex consultant and keeps 'advising me' on how to lose the weight then when I get weighed she defends slimming world in a way saying "of course it works" "you must have had something without realising" I've done zumba, bokwa, a 45 gym session. I also have a physically demanding job. She's been cooking and preparing my meals so she knows exactly what I've been eating :(

Looks like I'll be joining weight watchers. Maybe Slimming World is only good for a few years of failed weight loss and yo yo dieting :( so down and fed up about the whole thing. I really feel like giving up :( I've technically been following it since I was 8 when my mum joined class. I'm 26 now so for all those years I've been on and off, losing 7lbs then gaining 10lbs then losing 1st then gaining 2st etc.... This up to now has been the only successful attempt I've had and even that looks like a failed one!

Well the 1lb I lost this week is back on :( still 15 stone 10 :(

I'm feeling so down and fed up about it. I've been at this weight for weeks and weeks. since christmas I've lost a whole 4lb :( I could put that on in a day.
I did Slimming World fast forward (I'm following the old plan from home) and thought I lost 1lb earlier that week.... even a 1lb loss would still be a loss
Got weighed and the lb is back on!

I really feel like giving up. It looks like I'm always going to be this weight, nothing is going to work for me. Even fast forward which is supposed to give a 3-4lb loss has done nothing....

I just really need a good rant. My mum and I ended up having a screaming match because she is an ex consultant and keeps 'advising me' on how to lose the weight then when I get weighed she defends slimming world in a way saying "of course it works" "you must have had something without realising" I've done zumba, bokwa, a 45 gym session. I also have a physically demanding job. She's been cooking and preparing my meals so she knows exactly what I've been eating :(

Looks like I'll be joining weight watchers. Maybe Slimming World is only good for a few years of failed weight loss and yo yo dieting :( so down and fed up about the whole thing. I really feel like giving up :( I've technically been following it since I was 8 when my mum joined class. I'm 26 now so for all those years I've been on and off, losing 7lbs then gaining 10lbs then losing 1st then gaining 2st etc.... This up to now has been the only successful attempt I've had and even that looks like a failed one!

(hugs) for being so down. But looking at your signature you are 3 STONE lighter than you were. This is a brilliant loss - feel proud of that. Keep eating healthily and your weight will start to go down again.

Thank you for the support guys, today I lost 1.5lbs taking me to 2st 3.5lbs and taking me into the 14s! Very happy, see you on the flip side!

You are stuck with me for another week lol! I had a 1lb loss so just half a pound to go through the zone!

(hugs) for being so down. But looking at your signature you are 3 STONE lighter than you were. This is a brilliant loss - feel proud of that. Keep eating healthily and your weight will start to go down again.

Thank you so much for such a lovely post and well done for being so close to the 14st goal :)

I gained 2.5 this week after being so far off plan it's untrue, so I'm back at 15 11.5. 5 lbs heavier than on xmas eve, booo. Needless to say I'll be around here for a while yet

Aww I gained a pound after a ridiculously off plan but tremendously romantic weekend... back to basics and on plan again today though. Decided i am going to follow my first weeks food diary and see if that helps :D

Just joined the 15 to 14 group - lost 9 pounds this week to get to 15 stone 6 pounds - and was Slimmer of the week - can't Stop grinning!

Just joined the 15 to 14 group - lost 9 pounds this week to get to 15 stone 6 pounds - and was Slimmer of the week - can't Stop grinning!
Wow well done Carol 9 pounds!! Great to be back on plan Emmie and Thatbubs - have a good week all.
I was at Liverpool Street station yesterday and ran up all the stairs - no no escalators and no breathlessness. All this exercise is working:D

I am going to join your club and hopefully be in it for one week! I started last week at 15 stone 6.5 lbs and lost 5.5 lbs in week one.

I have challenged myself to get into the 14's by next Tuesday. Had a cupcake moment last night but back on track today!

2lb gain for me this week :sigh: . Was 14,9.5 now 14,11.5. Thank god I did not get over 15. Really need to get my skates on this week :eek: . Well done to everyone else on their loses this week !

Kay xx

2lb gain for me this week :sigh: . Was 14,9.5 now 14,11.5. Thank god I did not get over 15. Really need to get my skates on this week :eek: . Well done to everyone else on their loses this week !

Kay xx

Hi honey just thought us let you know you should be in the 14-13st thread now. Don't beat yourself up about your gain just get back on plan. I've been stuck in this thread forever lol hopefully join you in the next one soon though x

I have a feeling I am going to be in this bracket for a while. I only lost half a pound this week. So that brings me to 15 13. I am going away for 5 nights to Barcelona soon as well so want to get as much off as possible before I go. In three weigh ins I wanna loose 5lbs to get my 2stone award. Fingers crossed.

Joining you, if I may :D Was on the brink last week, so another 2lb off brings me down here! I've now lost 20lb in the last 6 weeks, weighing in on Fridays and doing it from home with books/magazines and this lovely forum!

Joining you, if I may :D Was on the brink last week, so another 2lb off brings me down here! I've now lost 20lb in the last 6 weeks, weighing in on Fridays and doing it from home with books/magazines and this lovely forum!

wow thats fantastic. Whats your secret?
I've stuck again this week :-( so I'm joining a slimming world class next week. If that doesnt work then I may have to try weight watchers :-(

I finally have to say goodbye, hope to see you in 14 - 13 soon!
I lost 1.3lb and now weigh 14st 13.2!:D

Back