15 stone to 14 stone support

Gutted that I only lost a 1lb this week, so you are stuck with me for one more week, hopefull!

Well im going to wave goodbye to you all.. Because this week I lost... 6lbs :eek: Bringing me to 14 stone 12.5lbs :D Good Luck to you all.. wanting to see you in the 13 to 14s soon!!!

Hi ladies,

I joined again last week and have lost 5lbs this week bringing me into a new group already :D Hopefully it wont be a long visit, as lovely as you all probably are I would like to get to 14st before Easter :D

3rd week weigh in and stayed the same - not surprising after losing 9 pounds last week but still disappointed as really wanted to lose 2 to get my stone award.

Weighed-in last night and lost 4lb but only because i'd been very ill last week so barely ate anything so that's taken me to 15st 6lb, hopefully it won't take me too long to lose 6.5lb

Hi everyone
I've just joined the group yesterday. I've just started my diet (again!!!) this week & I need to lose 5st 6lbs!
I lost this exact amount in 2005/2006 but I've had a awful couple of years & I've put it all on again so I'm determined to do this again this year & get to my 10 stone goal!!!!
I weigh in on a Saturday!!!!!
x

Had a sneaky look at the scales this morning, and although I'll be here for a while yet, I'm heading in the right direction! 2lb off so far (WI day is Friday so it'll probably stick at that now) - which will leave me at 15st 10, and 2lb off my Club 10! Any tips on not jumping on the scales midweek!?

Hi all!!! Hoping I can join you...weighed in tonight and lost 2 and a half pounds putting me at 15 stone 13lb and desperate to get in to the 14's by my wedding 3/8/13!!!!! Xxx

Had a 1 lb gain this week :sigh:, hope to do better this week. Well done to everyone on their loses :) .

Kay xx

Bang on 15 tonight and ill probably put in a couple next week as I'm away for an overnight stay tomorrow night :-( x

Just weighed and am chuffed again - 1.5 kg this week, so just over 3lb. The aqua aerobics and speed soup yesterday must have helped as it was only 2 on Wednesday! Down to 15 st 9lb now: 1lb away from my Club 10 and 5 lb off my 2 stone in the last 7 weeks! Yippeee, life is good here today! x

I haven't posted here for a while and thought I'd see what everyone is up to. I'm technically 14stone 13.2 lbs, but I'm not leaving this group until I lose another pound or so as I can't seem to get my head around being 14 stone odd and I'm thinking by some crazy thing I might be back in the 15s next week. Explains why I'm sticking around here until I get down a bit further and 14 stone is a reality.

Well I will have to say goodbye now!!!
I lost 7lbs this week on my first week back on plan, so I am 14 stone 13lbs now.
Hopefully I won't be back here again!
Good Luck everyone, see you in the 14's.
x

Hi all,

My first post in this page had my first weigh in today and lost 7 1/2lbs so am in this group now !

Good luck to everyone :) xx

I have my first weigh in tomorrow but my own scales put me at 15st13lbs. So for now I feel like I sit here. Because even if their scales bring me into the 16st bracket i won't be there long. Whereas I'd be here longer. :D

Still here ladies :( stayed the same this week! Hopefully move on next week!

hi all! I'm 15st 13 on scales today so hoping for the same on the SW scales at WI tomorrow. got to wirk harder at shifting the weight quicker and staying n plan! looking forward to chatting with you all! hope you're all having a good week :)

Still here, lost 3.5lbs:D this week, 8lbs to get into the 14's. Definitely here for a while. Good luck everyone.

Back