15 stone to 14 stone support

Another 3.5lb off for me, so I've got my Club 10, am 1.5 lb off 2 stone now, and am 15st 5.5lb, so although I'll be here for a few more weeks at least, I'm feeling really chuffed with myself today!

Fab weight loss ladies. I'm on day three extra easy at the mo. Found I'm eating a better variety of food. Nice change from the rotation of the same meals we got into. But with two children one being only 4 months it was just easier.

I've not tried anything apart from Extra Easy yet - I've been doing it for 8 weeks, and I think in all that time we've probably only had the same meals once or twice! I have a couple of books (from Amazon, as I'm not going to a group or anything) and the magazines, so have so many recipes I want to try out! I know what you mean about the rotation too, it always seemed so easy just to trot out the same meals week after week, but this way we're all eating better! Good luck xx

hi I started sw end jan 2013 upto now I have lost 10lb, need to loose another 39lb to get to my target I go to my class every wed night, would love to team up with everyone trying to loose around that weight I am on the ee plan and would love any surport ,and advise ,from you all ,if you don't mind me joining in here with you not sure how to use this forum yet as I am a newbie thanks linmac

well done on the losses everyone!! I lost 2.5 this week so down to 15st11.5 :) the rate i lose i might be here a while hehe :) trying to do green days with some ee's as i find it helps to have the healthy extras and i'm not missing meat so much at the moment - plus 2.5 is my biggest loss in a while and i wonder if it was something to do with green days..

ate a brownie today that someone bought me which has buggered my syns for the day but tucking into some lovely chickpea dahl loaf for tea and going to have an early night with some tv :) have a great weekend all! x

Well ladies I am off! Just weighed in at 14st 11.75lbs so pleased. Keep up with the good work!

Hello ladies. First WI at 15 st 4, WI on Monday at 15 st 1. I'm hoping not to be here next week but we'll see :)

Getting nervous about my first weigh in. Had two really Bad days at the weekend but still managed to stay under 105 syns so hoping I've got somewhere.

Hi, A newbie to this thread. Weighed in this morning and lost 3lb so now 15 st 11. Will be here a while but so happy to finally say goodbye to the 16's x Look forward to chatting with you all and supporting each other in getting into the next bracket x

Hi everyone, I've come to join you. I qualified yesterday, much to my amazement! Here's to all of us not staying here long :eek:

Lost 1/2 pound tonight which gets me just into the 14's. hopefully I won't be back here and look forward to seeing you all in the next thread down, good luck x

Lost 1/2 pound tonight which gets me just into the 14's. hopefully I won't be back here and look forward to seeing you all in the next thread down, good luck x

Well done, enjoy the next bit of your weight loss journey :)

Well done! I am 3 pounds away...got to have a good week this week.

Just done my weekly weigh in and it's another 2.5 lb off, which I'm happy with! Just over 2 stone in total now - and at 15 st 3, so hopefully another couple of weeks and I'll definitely be out of here! Well done everyone xxx

Some brilliant losses on here :)

I'm hoping to be out of here in 3 weeks or so.... Lost 5 1/2 lbs in 2 weeks since joining a class, considering it wasn't working for me and I'd lost nothing since January I'm pretty pleased. If I can lose 2-3lbs each week for 2 weeks I'll be joining the 14/13 group :)

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie but this is my third attempt at trying to get to a lovely healthy weight (on doctors advice really!) so thought what would be different this time around is having this wonderful forum on my side to support me.
So can I join the 15-14 club with you all please? xx

Hi got weighed today, lost another 3lbs, now i'm 14st 3.5 lbs. I hope I can loose 4lbs this week, that will put me in the 13's :) . Well done everyone on their weightloss !

Kay xx

Back