15 stone to 14 stone support

ahhhhhhh this platau is frustrating me now!!

was hoping to get half way to 15 ' 7 tomorrow but not likely. I've refused so much food and stuck to it all... its really exhausting. 5 stone 7 off... I know once I hit 6 stone off ill be Buck on track. just been at this point so long now its frustrating.

ahhhhhhh this platau is frustrating me now!!

was hoping to get half way to 15 ' 7 tomorrow but not likely. I've refused so much food and stuck to it all... its really exhausting. 5 stone 7 off... I know once I hit 6 stone off ill be Buck on track. just been at this point so long now its frustrating.
You have done amazingly well so far!

Have you tried all the obvious things? More water, more movement? Are you eating your syns? Some people find they need to eat all of their syns to lose. You might need to mix things up - try doing a green day if you normally do red etc. good luck! Let us know how you get on!

I hope it goes well for you MrsMcDee.

Hiya I'm hoping to join you. I'm joining slimming world tomorrow. I think I'm in the 15s. Not been weighed in a looonnnng time.

First time at slimming world. Excited and apprehensive all at the same time!

Good luck all xx

I've just joined this group today, after losing 3.5lbs this week. 3 stone lost so far. Still a long way to go but with the support of this site we can all get to where we would like to be. x

2 1/2 off this week :D so happy.... so I'm now 14st13.5lbs just about a member of the 14stone club but a member non the less.

See you all there soon x

Well done and goodbye to every one who has lef this week, and hello to the people who have just got here.

I lost 3.5 pounds this week bringing me to 15.5.5 so I'm going to be around a bit longer. I like to think I'll leave in about three weeks.

Will be leaving you now - weighed in this morning and 14 13.2. See you in the next stone below xx

Will be leaving you now - weighed in this morning and 14 13.2. See you in the next stone below xx

Well done! Hope to see you there soon!

gone down from 17 to 15.10. will be around here for a while longer but i said that about the 16 and that soon came and went. Well done everyone xx

I'm 15 st 2 at the mo. Going to give the slimming world a go. Can't afford the meetings at the minute so I'm relying on the book I have and all the information on here. Completely new to slimming world though.
Well done on all the losses so far everyone. You are all my inspiration. :D

Another pound off this week, 4.5 lbs to go to scrape into the 14s

5.5lbs to get into 14's. Not long to go. :D Good luck everyone, we can do this.

Back