15 stone to 14 stone support

Im over the moon, after the scales at home said that i had only lost 1/2lb , when i went to class i had lost 3lb:D
taken me to 15 stone 8.5lb.
only need to loose 1 for my 2 stone award , hopefully not long till im in the 14's.

Hi lost 4lb this week, this was over two weeks though as was unable to weigh last week and am now 14 st 13 so off now to the next thread down, good luck everyone x

well done crazyarmywife hope to see you down there soon :D

Hi everyone,

I joined slimming world again 2 weeks ago. I was doing well previously, then I became pregnant and had cravings and the diet went out the window! My baby girl is 3 weeks old now so I'm back here for the second time and plan to stick to to it! Lost 6lbs last week at my last WI so I'm now 15st 8lb. Hoping to get down to the 14s by the end of May :) good luck everyone and well done to those of you who have gone down to the 14s :)

xxx

Last edited:
*waves* Hi, newbie here . . . just joined SW last night, and gutted is a bit of an understatement. I knew I was at my heaviest, weighed myself at home before going to prepare myself for the shock, and then got on the scales at SW, bam, a good 8 lbs heavier than my home scales say! Waaah!

*waves* Hi, newbie here . . . just joined SW last night, and gutted is a bit of an understatement. I knew I was at my heaviest, weighed myself at home before going to prepare myself for the shock, and then got on the scales at SW, bam, a good 8 lbs heavier than my home scales say! Waaah!

Welcome MissKaz! I had the same experience, even though I knew I was at my heaviest it's still horrible to have it confirmed by the scales! :cry:
But at least you'd made a start now! Keep us posted on your progress! I'm trying not to look at my scales at home - they seem to say I'm heavier than the SW scales, which I think could easily dishearten me throughout the week!

Well today's weigh in takes me just into the 14stone range only by half a pundit. So if it's okay with you I'm going to linger here a little longer till I'm sure I've tossed away the number 15 for good!!

Well today's weigh in takes me just into the 14stone range only by half a pundit. So if it's okay with you I'm going to linger here a little longer till I'm sure I've tossed away the number 15 for good!!

well donee xx i cant waaaaait til im way into 14's!!!

Well done :)

In the really nicest possible way, I'm hoping I don't have to stay here too long myself, just got a couple of pounds and I should be down towards the 14s, fingers crossed! ;) Got a bad weekend coming up (4 days of drinking essentially!) so going to be as good with my food choices as i possibly can be, and try to lay off the beer!

well weigh in is tomorrow hoping i can get a good few lb shifted and get closer to the 14s, still seems so far away but i will get there. hopefully by the end of may. weigh in is tomorrow so im really hoping ive lost 2-3lb just to get me down a wee bit more.

well i lost 3lb taking me to 15 stone 4lb. hoping to be out of here in 2 weeks.
so exciting and scary to think that the next group is 14-13 :)

Lost another 2.5lbs this week taking me comfortably into the 14stone bracket.

Thanks for the support here even though I lurked more than posted. Hope to see some of you again soon in the next group down.

Hello! Hopefully won't be with you too long, weighed in this week at 15 4.5. Love to 'drop' by the end of May. :)

Starting point - 15 4.5
Goal 1 - 14's
Goal 2 - 14 7
Goal 3 - 14 4.5 (a whole stone :) )
Goal 4 - 13's

Then who knows........

Hello! Hopefully won't be with you too long, weighed in this week at 15 4.5. Love to 'drop' by the end of May. :)

Starting point - 15 4.5
Goal 1 - 14's
Goal 2 - 14 7
Goal 3 - 14 4.5 (a whole stone :) )
Goal 4 - 13's

Then who knows........

you have 3 whole weeks from today to loose 4.5lb, you can do that no problem just keep at it!:)

ive gave my self a mini tagert to have lost another 10.5lb by 4th june. if we stick to it we will smash our little targets!

Ahhh thank you. I have been stuffing myself with food I'm loving it! Currently drinking wine and I'm allowed!

Starting point - 15 4.5
Goal 1 - 14's

Back