15 stone to 14 stone support

I'm off! Lost 4lbs over the last 2 weeks to take me down to the next group by the skin of my teeth. Only one more pound to get my 4 stone award. Good luck to everyone with their journey. x

Lost 1lb last night. Will still be hanging round here for a little while longer. Hopefully only a few more weeks :) good luck everyone xxx

Congrats to those moving on down to the next group :D Hopefully will get there some day soon! Gained half a pound last week and lost the same half-pound this week, which wasn't so bad since I went over my syns most days! Back on track this week with a house full of fruit, veg and curly wurlys lol!

Good luck everyone :)

I am still here!
i feel like ive been in the 15s for ages now!
its annoying me soo much, i just want to see 14 on the scales soon! i am hoping i loose 3 to get me into the 14s.
i will be out of here next week
No offence btw:)

Well I'm still here - 5 weeks in, 5 pounds down - it's a slow process, but going in the right direction I guess! My willpower just gives in at the weekends and slows my losses down :(

7.5 more lbs til I say goodbye to this group... :)

I m still here too! I got so close ladt week getting to 14.04 then have pmt and had a weekebd away so put 1.4lb back on to go back to 14.18lb. Oh well onwards and downwards! :)

Well done everyone! I lost 1.5lbs this week and got my 1st award. I'm now 14st 9 1/2lbs. And doing well sticking to plan this week

Well done everyone! I lost 1.5lbs this week and got my 1st award. I'm now 14st 9 1/2lbs. And doing well sticking to plan this week

Congrats on your stone award :)

after losing 2lb this week I have finally arrived in this group:)

Welcome Lolly26 - well done on the loss!

I lost 4.5lbs this week (absol thrilled, although I worked really hard at food optimising and body magic this week!) so I'm now at 15st3 - gonna aim for 4 again this week to get me down to the next group hopefully! Good luck everyone :)

i lost 3.5lb last night taking me to 15 stone on the nose:)

next week i have got to be in the 14s , im so excited its unreal xx

Hi everyone! Just joined SW last Monday. Weigh in at 15.7 1/2 so would love to join you all in here until that half a stone drops me to the next group xx

Back