15 stone to 14 stone support

That's great, well done! Is that your first week loss?

Hi all,

FINALLY moved into the 15st bracket last week, but finding it REALLY tough at the moment. Am on Slimming World, and additionally using myfitnesspal for extra support. Up to this have been steadily loosing weight, but it has really slowed down now. I am 1 lb off 4 stone, and have another 3 stone to go.... does it get any easier by any chance?! Any support to get down through the 15's would be great!! Have a wedding on 19th July so that is my mini target at the moment, would love to be in the low 15's by then, but with progress at the moment duno if I will make it!!

First weigh in and I have lost 3lbs! Really pleased with that as have had a horrible week with falling down the stairs and breaking my tailbone and getting made redundant! How I have managed to stay on track I have no idea x

I'm hoping I'm still in this stone bracket at next weigh in !! Last Monday-Neil young gig in London, then flew to Berlin Tuesday- Friday (lots of beer drunk, food wise=so so), then Saturday had a party for the boyfs birthday, again was the drink, not the food that will have caused damage. Few more drinks on Sunday but hardly any food! EEeK !
completely back on track today though, weighing in on Thursday so I'm hoping to pull it back a good bit between now and then with super speed food and plenty of exercise...wish me luck, il be devastated if I'm in the 16's again. I'm only 2.5lb off my stone which I mini targeted for 11th July so fingers crossed xx

Hi :) I'm back! Use to post here a year ago.. but gave up! I'm back on track now though :)

Do any of you ladies use Instagram? Lots of slimming worlders are posting about the overnight soaked oats, I tried them this morning, they are so good!! X

Oh it's great for slimming world food ideas and recipes just #slimmingworld and thousands of pictures come up! The oats are a simply breakfast idea you use your 35g of oats heB then layer it up in a sealable jar/container with fat free yoghurt and fruit, the oats become moist overnight it tastes lovely! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372351205.390742.jpg

FINALLY HERE! Started off in the 18st group, but finally made it down to the 15s! Still so much to lose, but feeling a lot better already!

Well done becimarie, I was in the 18s at my start weight, it's been a long few months but I've got to say so worth it! Welcome to the 15s x x

Help!!!!!! I'm total struggling with picking this week, I'm picking at everything, especially the kids teas!!! I'm just constantly hungry, does anyone else get like this? X

Ellenj79 I literally was about to post exactly the same comment!! Well not about the kids tea (cuz I don't have any!) but I'm with you on the struggling. I put on 2.5lb at Thursday way in after my holiday even though i was spot on from the monday through to wednesday and thought well that's it, you've done ur damage keep going and get it off for next wi, unfortunately since I got weighed ALL I've wanted to do it eat. I've had good slimming world meals but I went for a mortgage consultation on thursday afternoon and felt so happy and relieved after I went and bought a family sized chocolate bar, wolfed it down. Then later on, was sat, and all I could think about was food. So I went to tescos - the boyf wanted an ice cream - I came away with a packet of choc digestives, literally had like 10. Then threw the packet in the bin cuz I knew I'd finish what was left.
Woke up today going, it's a new day but again, all I've craved is sweet stuff. Bought a packet of marshmallows and have been secretly scoffing them, prob had about 10 of them now too. I really feel like I've gone backwards cuz I haven't binged or secretly ate in ages and now I can't see a way forward.
It so shameful when you have to hide wat u eat be cuz ur embarrassed.
Im back at work tomorrow and got my healthy food all ready and waiting to take plus I'm leaving money at home so the vending machines don't get a visit but I'm just bait gutted in myself. Been to the gym everyday bar Wednesday this week too so I'm hoping if I can pull it in and have plenty of super free food without the syns il be alright.

why is it so hard sometimes, it's good to have these wee forums though cuz u realise ur not the only person in the world struggling! To a better day tomorrow

Oh and just looking back over the last few posts I thought it was funny that all the last people to reply are all in the 15 stone bracket now but started in the 18's ....when I started my first serious attempt at dieting I was also in 18'er !!! Never want to go back there....EVER ! xx

Oh thank goodness it isn't just me, jodes like you my meals are always SW friendly but it's the snacking inbetween, I go to bed so angry with myself and promise not to do it again yet the very next day I find myself doing it all again! I'm way over my syns again today, and this week I've hardly done any exercise, I'm only just in this group too, and if I gain on Tuesday I think I may have a melt down because its taken me so long to get here!!! Arghhh!!! How to break this vicious circle!!?? X x

Hi ya ladies can I join ?
30 years young mum of one, in the 15 stone bracket target is 12.7
On the Easy Extra so far I have lost 6.5 and gained one back... Don't ask awful week last week, hoping this week to of got my half off.

Lovely to meet you ladies xx

Back