15 stone to 14 stone support

Arrrrgh my group was cancelled today so I can't "officially" be in the 14s! I will just have to work extra hard not to go off track in the next week :)

Hi, joined sw few weeks backs down to 15.10 aimed for a big loss this week but had the munches for past two days today so far I've had two jam. Donuts a Quorn sausage roll and just munching my second. I'm goin food crazy and I was doing so well feeling sad and hungry!

Well done Jamesy.:thumbup:

Put a line over yesterday,I've started fresh today and determined to stay on track. More food planning this week.Hoping to gets my half stone and be out of the 15's by September.

Well done Jamesy.:thumbup:

Put a line over yesterday,I've started fresh today and determined to stay on track. More food planning this week.Hoping to gets my half stone and be out of the 15's by September.

You'll get there, I've been doing crash diets and different diets for years and never stuck to them the one day someone took a photo of me and I looked like a whale so decided enough and have stuck pretty strictly for 2 weeks now and been exercising too

Hi, joined sw few weeks backs down to 15.10 aimed for a big loss this week but had the munches for past two days today so far I've had two jam. Donuts a Quorn sausage roll and just munching my second. I'm goin food crazy and I was doing so well feeling sad and hungry!

It happens, don't beat yourself up, draw a line under it and move on. :)

Thanks sweets, just had a look on here at the inspiration photos and that's made me feel more determined I think it's as I've become obsessed with weighing myself, I'm so desperate to lose weight I'm getting stressed and just can not stop thinking about food. This is why I've never done a diet before as I always end up falling off the wagen and gaining! Hope this times it's different :-(

I understand the desperation Sammie. Im in the obese category and I know the health implications and family history. So I often feel angry at myself for getting this heavy. Of course getting stressed just leads me to binge, so trying to forgive myself. We are own biggest critics! If anyone said to me what I think about myself sometimes I would slap them lol:p
Often that little thing called 'life' brings its own drama and if losing weight was all we had to think about then we would all be at our perfect weight. Try not to weigh youself everyday, twice a week should be enough.

WI this morning and lost 2lb.

15 stone 3lb now.. I don't think I'll get a 4lb loss next week to hit the 14s so you guys have my company for a couple more weeks yet :)

.. Sorry Daz! Lol

Well done flower, although i dont think your mindset will be helping you. A loss and yet you are still piling weight on in your head. Be happy and stop worrying. ;)

And i see a major problem, i only have 3 or 4lb to go before i leave this group (again) but i will have to skip the 14's and go straight to the 13's, so if you would kindly get your arse into gear please Jodie, i cant be waiting forever for you to catch me up. pfffft. :D

Hi guys, I'd like to join you here. I am 15"2 as of today so only 2 pounds to get back into the 14 stone bracket. That will mean a great deal to me as it has been a couple of years now since I was under 15 stone. I have only lost half a stone so far but feel much better for it. I am only aiming for 1 to 1.5 lbs per week so hopefully will be here for a couple of weeks and then onto the next thread. Good look everybody.

Seeing all the great progress you are all making really seems to help motivate me. Jodieboo, nearly 3 stone is an amazing achievement. Hope I can do the same!

I am about to hop over into the 14's - just half a pound to go! Have lost a stone in 5 weeks and lost 14 inches from my body doing the 30 day shred so I am thrilled!

This is my first post and im a newbie but thought I would join for some motivation to help me lose the weight.. I have got about 6stone - 40% of my body weight to lose but currently in the 15st 5lb bracket and need to get down to below 14stone as one of my targets. My first weigh in was -4lb. I am weighing at the same time every week in boots as I am doing the plan on my own.. so fingers crossed I can keep this up :) xxx

This is my first post and im a newbie but thought I would join for some motivation to help me lose the weight.. I have got about 6stone - 40% of my body weight to lose but currently in the 15st 5lb bracket and need to get down to below 14stone as one of my targets. My first weigh in was -4lb. I am weighing at the same time every week in boots as I am doing the plan on my own.. so fingers crossed I can keep this up :) xxx

Good luck with it, I'm doing it alone as well and going to my local leisure centre to weigh as my local boots the scales are always broken lol

Back