15 stone to 14 stone support

Well done Jodieboo :) Hopefully I'll be joining you there on Thursday!

Right, freedom beckons, i shall drift into the 14 stone to 13 stone support, but i only have 2 lbs left to lose for that one. You are going to have to be super good to stick with me this time Jodieboo. :D

Hello, I'd like to join you please. I'm 15.10 atm, have lost 1 st 1.5 lb in 8 weeks. Weigh in this evening, and for the first time since starting this journey I could happily eat everything in the fridge. I've put my SOTW and Stone certs on the front of the fridge to dissuade me.

I'm off on holiday at the end of this month, and whilst I don't think I'm going to get into the 14s by then I would like to get my Club 10 of 15.1.

I've made it to the 14s today, losing 3lb taking me down to 14st 13lb! Im Thrilled x x
See you all in the next thread x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Ellen :) is it sad that I'm excited for weigh in on Thursday so I can get into the 14s?!...if I don't get there this week I've done something majorly wrong lol.

Can i join in? I'm now 14 st 8 from 18 st 2. Cant wait to reach 14 st. I find since recording everything I eat the weight is coming off, before I was just lying to myself that the little bite from this and that didn't count.

Can i join in? I'm now 14 st 8 from 18 st 2. Cant wait to reach 14 st. I find since recording everything I eat the weight is coming off, before I was just lying to myself that the little bite from this and that didn't count.

We'd love for you to join us but you are doing so super well you actually need the 14 stone to 13 thread x

I am doing pants this week, totally took my eye off the ball and weigh 15"3.4 this morning. Think unless I get my head straight I am going to be here a very long time!

I will be out of the 15's in the next 6 weigh ins, end of. No discussion. End of september il be 14stone something and so help me god if im not ! I have had enough of this bouncing around up a pound, down a pound, the weight needs to go in one direction and one direction only!!! (Talking myself into it with some tough love!)
Am so fed up tho, felt great getting into the 15's as i hadnt been here in so long but now iv just hovered around the same weight for ages now, granted with weddings, holidays and birthdays i suppose i should be grateful im not back up to starting weight but enough is enough.
Got called a fat c&%t yesterday by two young lads on a bike because i was going slow behind them waiting for a good place to pass them and to add insult to injury i was actually coming home from the gym too! Havent been 'targeted' for my weight in a long long time and altho it doesnt upset me coming from 2 young lads really im just at the point where i feel like im fed up giving people something they can target me for.
So who's with me? Out of the 15's by the end of sept (or sooner for others) i reckon 2lb a week is achieveable and realistic!xxx

Go girl! You sound really positive. Remember you can always lose weight, those two ignoramuses (ignorami?) will always be idiots. I'm joining you. I would like to have done it by end of August, but I am going on holiday on 31st and whilst I want to be sensible (will not be having 2 croissants with butter and jam for breakfast every morning) and relax a little, I am not going to scupper my weight loss too much. So, 14 something by the end of September sounds good.

Go Jodes! I will definitely join you in that - I have been messing around this whole month, lost 2.5lb, maintain, "holiday" then a 2.5lb gain last night. Time to get serious or else I'm just wasting my own time & money. 8lbs in 6 weeks - I can do this, easy.

I totally feel the same, when I got into the 15s I felt amazing! This is the first month where I've really struggled but I have to keep going, there's no room for complacency on the the target train, choo choo!

2.5 lb off for me last night, now 15st 6 lb. Lots of targets very near - 2lb for my 1.5 stone, 5lb for my club 10 and 7lb to get me into the 14s. I have one more weigh in before I go on holiday. I've been so looking forward to this holiday, but am nervous about blowing it all whilst I am away. It's only a week, and I want to be sensible, but also want to enjoy myself.

I'm going to have a look at Success Express for this week to give me a good start to go away with. Any one else tried it?

I'm doing it this week as well - there is a great thread about it on the main page. I told the stand-in consultant that I was going to do it this week and she told us that a lady in her own group did it one week and lost 9lbs... insane! I'm hoping for 4lbs off after a 2.5lb gain this week!

Keep us posted on how you get on with it!

9 lb! Wow. I blew it a bit with my breakfast this morning. Had sultana bran with milk and a yoghurt, then read through the plan again and realised I had done it wrong. I think I may struggle with breakfast though as I'm not a big fruit eater, I only really like grapes and maybe strawberries, so will struggle doing one third two thirds with that. Just made an enormous salad nicoise for lunch though which fits well, and is delicious!

I did super express one week, kinda by accident, and lost 5.5lb which is by far my biggest weight loss. I was eating loads of strawberries, blueberries&grapes, salad with tuna and the superspeed soup. I was exercising loads that week too.
Dont beat urself up worrying about ur holiday angeldel. Just go and enjoy urself. Even if u put a couple on, face it when u get back and ul prob lose what u put on in that week. Altho u might surprise urself on holiday and be good without even trying! Xx

Can I join you lovely losers too.

I lost 5lb at weigh in yesterday taking me to 15st 13.5lb so I'm just into the 15's.

I haven't been this weight for almost 8 years

So pleased with myself.

Lola xx

Well done! What did you do this week to have such a good loss?

I've been a little bit naughty this morning. Went for breakfast with a friend, and I usually have beans on toast there, but I treated myself to a bakewell cake. I'm going to syn it at 10, I rarely have all of my syns, so that's it for today. I have a speed soup for lunch, and will find something later for tea that is free. Have to say really enjoyed the cake, apart from a slice of my son's birthday cake, that is my first cake for 2 months!

Back