15 stone to 14 stone support

Hello everyone, thanks to a fab first week WI of a 6.5lbs loss I'm no in the 15's heading toward the 14 hopefully! So just thought I would pop in say hello and wish everyone who has WI good luck! Nikki xx

Just to say bye. Delighted to see 14"13.8 on the scales this morning so just under, yay. Very happy!

Well I'm still here. Checked weight and lost 1 pound 1 quarter. However put on 2 pounds last week so coming back down on to where I was.
I'm hoping to lose more this week. Im going on a weeks holiday soon, I have mixed feelings about it as I wanna enjoy myself but not put on loads if weight. Its self catering so I can take my own food but will have a couple meals out.

Last edited:
I'm going to be back in the 16's at weigh in today.

Had a very naughty bank holiday weekend

oh well, should be back here next week I hope

hello folks! just sneaking in this week as i lost 1lb to take me to 15st13lb :) 1 more lb will take me to my 1st stone loss, then next target is club 10 at 15st3lb!

good luck all and hope none of us are here too long :D

Hi! I joined Slimming World 5 week ago :) I'm currently at 15st 1.5lbs, so hopefully next week I'll be in the 14's :D

Been off plan for weeks and I'm too scared to weigh myself! I really hope I'm still on this group and not the next one up. Gonna give it a week of good eating then have a weigh in I think!

1.5lbs off this week for me, so I'm exactly 15st :p Hopefully I'll be in the 14 to 13 next week :D

stayed the same this week - but this is not a bad thing since i have changed from a morning WI to an evening one, i think i did good to not actually 'gain' anything lol. also, i got my first comment on my weight loss from someone who didn't know i was on a diet, *cheeesy grin* ^^

Im now 14 stone 12lbs. ..! Do I belong here? ?

ooh congrats! you're into the 14 to 13 thread now, but welcome to stay here if you like hehe

Hello,
Some may remember me but I'm Emma, I started sw in 2011 and lost 6st 11lbs (starting weight 20st 1lb) I rejoined a few weeks ago and lost 8lb in my 1st week taking me to 14st 12 but then went on holiday and am now back upto 15st 4.5lbs...my aim is to lose 2lb a week ready to be a bridesmaid next August.
I weigh in on weds and hope to make lots of new friends along the way xx

good luck and congrats on all that weight you lost so far! thats amazing!

Hiya,

Hope I am ok to join you all.
Only lost 1lb this week so a bit gutted as was 100%
On the plus side it takes me to 15 13!

Fingers crossed we all get to the 14s soon!
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost 1.5lbs this week, so I'm now at 14st 12.5lbs and moving into the 14 to 13 thread :D

Back