15 stone to 14 stone support

I lost 3lb this week taking me to 15st11lb and I got my 2 stone shiny too

Well done everyone x

At weigh in yesterday I had a STS which I'm delighted with to be honest, it could and should have been a gain.

So this week I WILL be 100%

Well done to everyone xx

Well I've had a rubbish few weeks. I was on the verge of giving up and not returning to class but I text my consultant and nipped in at the end of yesterday's group and faced the scales and as I expected in up to 15st 8.5lb...2.5lb more than when I originally started! But I feel so much better for going and have been 100% today and even planning on going out for a run later xx

Well I've had a rubbish few weeks. I was on the verge of giving up and not returning to class but I text my consultant and nipped in at the end of yesterday's group and faced the scales and as I expected in up to 15st 8.5lb...2.5lb more than when I originally started! But I feel so much better for going and have been 100% today and even planning on going out for a run later xx

You are doing so well, well done you for having the courage to contact your consultant.

'Happiness is a journey, not a destination'

Which is a quote on a rather large cushion that I bought recently.

xx

So it's another 2lb off for me and slimmer of the week too

I'm a happy bunny xx

I just picked up my 5 stone award at group this morning with a 2.5 lb loss. So chuffed! Have a great weekend everyone x

Wow! Well done!! :D
Such a great loss overall!
Keep it up ! Xxx

Hello all. Finally lost enough to be in this zone with you all. So strange to see a 15 at the front of my weight considering I started at 21! Good luck to all and look forward to the support xxx

Thanks Siggy, knew you would find me. How are things with you?

1.5lb for me taking me closer to my 2.5stone award

Well done everyone and a massive welcome to anju100 xx

Thank you. Good luck for your new award!

Back