15 stone to 14 stone support

Jael - Aside from joining sw in the first place, joining in with the great motivation available on this site rather than lurking in the background was the best move I made and I'm sure you'll find it the same. Keep it up and I'm sure you'll be in the next zone in no time.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Although I've already cocked up. I'm 14 8. Not 15. Doh! How did I add a stone to myself!

thanks jo.b, I was slightly disappointed but then I thought I did go well over my syns last Friday so only myself to blame but as another sw member said to me, you can have a life and still be down in weight, once you only do it for one day and be good before and after.

Jael, better to come and tell us your story than to lurk, often the great thing about been online is you have the security of the computer screen but you can pour your heart out too as well

By the way welcome and a happy Christmas and new year

Eeeeeeeeek!! I'm in this group, every time i come back to this forum year on year I go up a group!!

Currently 15st 6.5lbs, looking forward to being in the 14's again!! Hopefully will be there by the end of jan :)

Eeeeeeeeek!! I'm in this group, every time i come back to this forum year on year I go up a group!!

Currently 15st 6.5lbs, looking forward to being in the 14's again!! Hopefully will be there by the end of jan :)

Erin. You've made the hardest step, by admitting to yourself that you need to draw a line and move forward. Rather than beating yourself up, congratulate yourself on this first positive move and go from there. It's a great friendly group and I'm sure you'll be in the next zone v.soon.

Hey everyone, came in here from the 14 to 13 group after a 2 month break and putting on a stone.... gutted but I deserved it. I am now 15.1 but hoping I'll be out of her next week. Back on it today so onwards and upwards! x

Hello all.

Been on a SW hiatus due to being poorly (reoccurrence in epilepsy and a bout of pernicious anemia). I am starting back in the 15's (starting weight was 15.3 and have lost a couple of 1/2 lbs over Xmas and am currently 15.2). Now that all the festive temptations are gone hoping to knuckle down and get some serious weight loss boogie going on.

Q

Hey, another lurker here!!
Joined in October 17st 5lbs hoping to get under the 15st next week, was 15st 1 today and dropped a pound last week, and was slimmer of the week for the 3rd week AND slimmer of the month for the 3rd month!!

I love slimming world!!

Looks like I will be here a bit longer! Gained 6lbs over 3 weeks, so now 15 12 :eek:

15st3.8lbs now, slowly on my way outta here!

Hi everyone, I'm new here (but certainly not new to trying to lose weight, hoping this time is the last time!).
I'm doing slimming world for the second time now, I know my stats say I'm in the 16's but thanks to cheeky at home weigh ins I know that it's actually the 15's... Fingers crossed the scales are right! I want to lose over 6 stone, at the moment it feels like a big task but I just need to keep the motivation going!

Hello bit of a newbie here!

Starting weight of 15st 5lbs hoping to be in 14 ASAP. I was just in 14's before Christmas but I've been a lil piggy!

Hiya all. Would love to join this group. Have do be SW on and off for the past 15 years but am determined that this will be my last diet struggle. My weigh in days are Tuesdays so will update then. Good luck all x

Hi beskimoosh, your stats are similar to mine In terms of height, weight and goal weight. I'm doing slimming world too but following it at home. :) When's your weigh in day?

Weighed in tonight and faced the music after xmas..put on 2.5lbs (could've been worse). So I'm going to be in this zone for another week or two yet.

I started on 28/11/13 @ 15st 12 lost 10.5 in 2 weeks , put 5 lbs on in 2 weeks over xmas and lost 3.5 this week taking me to 15st 3 now, only 4 lbs more to get into the 14's...hopefully within the next 2 weeks( being optimistic! :D )

Back in 15's today albeit the high 15's :)

Back