15 stone to 14 stone support

Would be fab to get into the 14's before the beginning of feb !

fingers crossed we can all do it ! :)

Crept into the 14's today, 14th of Jan 2014, felt that was quite auspicious.

Q

4.5lb to go for me. Cant wait to leave hehe no offence x

Well thank you all for your company in this zone, but with a loss of 3.5lbs that takes me to the next zone down..whoohoo! So I'm off..I'll see you all soon x

Into the 15 bracket, 16st down to 15st 11lb, 3lb loss

Well thank you all for your company in this zone, but with a loss of 3.5lbs that takes me to the next zone down..whoohoo! So I'm off..I'll see you all soon x

Hooray ! Well done Jo.b , hope to see you soon in the 14 zone :)

Hello :) I lost 2.5lb last night so now officially back in the 15's :)
I'm taking the scenic route this time so will be here for a while xx

I need help today ive had blueberrys n porridge a pear cucumber n tomatoes ive had a huge row with the other half n ive been at a mates i got so hungry ive had 3 digestives feel ive blown it weigh in in the morning im still hungry and digestives are winking at me. helppppp x

I need help today ive had blueberrys n porridge a pear cucumber n tomatoes ive had a huge row with the other half n ive been at a mates i got so hungry ive had 3 digestives feel ive blown it weigh in in the morning im still hungry and digestives are winking at me. helppppp x

Hide them! You need to contact the oh and talk it through so you can go home.

Hi all

I'm 15.7 and cannot wait to get in the 14s!!!!!

Xxx

Hello, I'd like to join you all. I'm clawing away from 16 stone this morning. Hope to be counting down the pounds with you all. X

Been in this group too long. 3.5lb left! Arghh lol

Lost a shocking 5.5lb this week which took me from 15st4lb to 14st12.5lb it feels great getting through that barrier :)

Lost 5lbs at weigh in today taking me to 15.2!! Nearly in the 14's eeeee xxx

Back