15 stone to 14 stone support

Hi all,

im new to this though not to slimming world, I'm an old hand at that. I am 15st 8.5 lbs and hope you ladies dont mind if I join you on the journey to the 14's, as I need all the help I can get !

Hi all, im new to this though not to slimming world, I'm an old hand at that. I am 15st 8.5 lbs and hope you ladies dont mind if I join you on the journey to the 14's, as I need all the help I can get !

Hey I weigh 15st 7 lb, weighted 16st 0.5 lb when I started do I'm nearly 1/2 stone off. Together we can get into those 14's!

Fingers crossed I will be in the 14's next week. It's ths time of night that I struggle with - always want to tuck in to a bowl of shreddies or munch me way through a packet of biccies !

instead , I shall have a muller light yogurt and spoon of lemon curd !!!

good luck this week Ladies :)

Hi All,

I restarted SW on 4th Jan, currently at 15st 5.5lb. Good luck on your journey everyone. Lets get to the 14's.

xx

Hello lovely people, i had a brief vist to your world last year, but, now im back!! hoping im going to stay here for a bit and when i leave it will be because ive gone down, finers crossed.
lost 3 1/2 lbs this week, more happy that it has taken me into the 15's than the actual number.

Just 0.5lb off. currently at 15stone 3lb!

Hello all! I hope it's ok to join you lovely lot. I'm no stranger to SW, I joined eight years ago and went from 16 stone to 12. Then for various reasons ( arthritis, DVT etc) the weight just crept back on. It was getting very close to 16 stone again and I thought enough is enough, so I'm back on the SW plan at home, two weeks now and due a weigh in tomorrow. Wish me luck x :(

Hello all! I hope it's ok to join you lovely lot. I'm no stranger to SW, I joined eight years ago and went from 16 stone to 12. Then for various reasons ( arthritis, DVT etc) the weight just crept back on. It was getting very close to 16 stone again and I thought enough is enough, so I'm back on the SW plan at home, two weeks now and due a weigh in tomorrow. Wish me luck x :(

Good luck for tmrw :)

I lost 2.5lb this week so I'm here!! FINALLY !!:D:D

only just here by half a lb but I'm here. Hoping I'm still here next week.

good luck everyone !!

I lost 2lb taking me to 15st bang on!!! Grr come on 14's!! Xx

Cant wait to get rid of this 3lb and move to next group! Weigh in Wednesday. Want to be 100% for then. Meals planned for today and tomorrow. Work monday and im always good at work and tueaday is day before weigh in so I dont allow myself to go wrong. 5lb to club 10. Its a big ask but ive done it before and not been as 100% that week either x

Cant wait to get rid of this 3lb and move to next group! Weigh in Wednesday. Want to be 100% for then. Meals planned for today and tomorrow. Work monday and im always good at work and tueaday is day before weigh in so I dont allow myself to go wrong. 5lb to club 10. Its a big ask but ive done it before and not been as 100% that week either x

Good Luck Hun. xx

Still here, 15st 13lb. Hoping to get down some more tomorrow... few more weeks here and then hopefully I'll leave down the bottom end :)

Still here, 15st 13lb. Hoping to get down some more tomorrow... few more weeks here and then hopefully I'll leave down the bottom end :)

Im same. Cant wait to hit that under 15!

Back