15 stone to 14 stone support

Thanks Mandy, all I need is half a pound but wouldnt it be my luck that I would have a gain this Tuesday, it wouldnt surprise me and then I wouldnt have the 5st lost again

No, keep positive, you'll do it :)

I always get nervous from Sunday onwards, I suppose I should try and keep more positive

takeitoff

hi,this is my first day on here so looking forward to hearing other peoples diets and progress. i started my diet at the end of september and up to now have lost 10kg its been slow but it is coming off.:)

Hi all, had a 1.5 loss today so that's brought me down to 14.13 so I'm moving down groups. Well done everyone and I'm sure I will see you soon. Xx

I'm struggling this week....been 100% but had car crash on Monday and have been immobile as a result. Gutted because I was exercising well.

My hubby busy making me a free curry, he's an angel but been on scales already and they are showing a gain. WI Monday

welcome to the group takeitoff, that is a phenomenal weight loss and keep it going, your doing so well. How do you find the slimming world weight loss plan, I love the idea of been able to eat as much of certain foods as I want and still have a loss on the scales

Suzy, once your okay that is the main thing and your very lucky that you have such a wonderful husband who will cook your free curry for you. By the way, don't get on the scales until nearer the time, I was told once by someone who lost a lot of weight that if you weigh yourself half way through the week it wont be a true reading that your meant to weigh yourself much nearer the time so don't get disheartened too soon

Tinks well done, gosh I so want to move to the next group real soon, I'm here since November, lets hope I will be joining you on Tuesday too, all I need is half a pound

[SUP]
Hi Takeitoff (great name!) and welcome!
Smilingsuzy - Really hope you are mobile very soon. What a dreadful thing to have happened and will be thinking of you, hoping for a fast recovery. X

I was not so well behaved on the eating front yesterday, as I went out on the spec to Crufts with nothing great to choose from to eat. And my post hospital munchies seem to have caught up with me showing on the scales. Oh well, start again time yet again.

Have a great day everyone.
[/SUP]

[SUP] Hi Takeitoff (great name!) and welcome! Smilingsuzy - Really hope you are mobile very soon. What a dreadful thing to have happened and will be thinking of you, hoping for a fast recovery. X I was not so well behaved on the eating front yesterday, as I went out on the spec to Crufts with nothing great to choose from to eat. And my post hospital munchies seem to have caught up with me showing on the scales. Oh well, start again time yet again. Have a great day everyone. [/SUP]

Thanks blessings. I have managed to drive 3 miles today which is a huge improvement.

How was crufts? I used to like going and watching the agility. I used to do agility with my little dog but it's on a Friday night and frankly I have better things to do with my time! Miss it though

Not sure will I make it on Tuesday, I just don't have that feeling in my clothes so will see, weighing myself in the morning so will see how that goes, fingers and toes crossed

I'm struggling this week....been 100% but had car crash on Monday and have been immobile as a result. Gutted because I was exercising well.

My hubby busy making me a free curry, he's an angel but been on scales already and they are showing a gain. WI Monday

Oh goodness! I hope you are better soon, don't worry about the weightloss at the moment, just get well.

Thanks blessings. I have managed to drive 3 miles today which is a huge improvement.

How was crufts? I used to like going and watching the agility. I used to do agility with my little dog but it's on a Friday night and frankly I have better things to do with my time! Miss it though
Smilingsuzy - Wow, well done on driving. That is great. Re Crufts, it was great. I went in the arena to watch the agility and Freestyle. I do Freestyle with my dog and watching it at Crufts makes me cry! LOL. They are usually Border Collies that are in the finals but there was a toy breed of dog in there . I can't spell it's name! Who knew they had such brain power! It was doing all the moves the Border Collies do. I loved it, but needed binoculars to see it!

My instinct may be correct as I got up on the scales this morning and it looks like I gained, will get up on my own scales tomorrow morning too (I do this every week) and hope that this isnt true. Whatever about been 100% on plan and sts but to have a gain that would p*ss me off totally

My instinct may be correct as I got up on the scales this morning and it looks like I gained, will get up on my own scales tomorrow morning too (I do this every week) and hope that this isnt true. Whatever about been 100% on plan and sts but to have a gain that would p*ss me off totally

Tomorrow is your official Wi isn't it? I hope you have lost or STS, but the body can do strange things :( I don't think this week is going to be good for me either, I'm not well and that usually means a gain or STS :sick:

Hey all! Sorry for my quietness. Been away for the weekend with the other half......and I did have a day off the diet....Oooops! I did walk at least 5 miles every day though so I managed some body magic. :eek:
Am expecting a gain on Wednesday but am going to try my best to claw it back....Yikes! How are you all feeling? Xxx

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Its been SO incredibly long the last time i fit into a size 12 to 14...it feels impossible to imagine mysslf slim again! I was 21 when i fit into size 12/14s.. now im 25 and half, desperately aiming to be in 14s stone bracket which atleast take me to a size 16! Baby steps all the way... x good lu k all

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Really pleased my dedication has paid off....despite the side effects of the painkillers (let's just say I really need to get back to my usual rhythm ASAP) AND getting my period (=2lbs gain). I managed to lose 1.5lb. This makes me half way through the group!

Im hoping for a BIG loss next week, aiming for 4lb, which will get me my first stone and well on my way to my club 10!

really chuffed.

Back