15 stone to 14 stone support

Mandy, got up on my own scales this morning and a totally different scene hit me, looks like I might have that loss but you just never know, later on today I will find out and hopefully moving to the next group this evening

Lozzie, we all are entitled to a break and have a nice time (yes and a break from the diet) but I reckon with all the walking you did that you wont be up, time will tell

Curvylicious, baby steps is the only way to go if you want to maintain the weight you lose, you will get into that size 12/14 just keep perservering and it will pay off

Suzy, well done that is a fab weight loss, I hope I have that this evening, just keep going that way and in no time you will be moving to the next group real soon

Good luck with WI, Orla. I am about to go and get weighed in half hour. Catch up later x

Hi everyone with a slight sad goodbye I bid you farewell, was down 1Ib and do now I'm 14st 13Ibs I hope to see you all there really soon (especially you anju)

Hi everyone with a slight sad goodbye I bid you farewell, was down 1Ib and do now I'm 14st 13Ibs I hope to see you all there really soon (especially you anju)

Well done, congratulation Orla! Sad to see you go but glad for you!!!! See you there soon (well, in a while in my case I suspect haha) xxxx

Well done Orla, that is amazing. So pleased for you. Will miss you. I am inching closer and closer, another 3.5 to get out of here, 2 off tonight. Will try and be quick otherwise you will forget me. Good luck xx

Well Done Orla!!! & thanku 4 the support. Cant wait to be in the 14s with u!! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you so much ladies, I have to say it is a little bittersweet because I got to know you all so well, my consultant Pauline said tonight that I now have a normal amount of weight to lose, I set my target a few weeks ago and I now officially have 2st 13Ibs to lose, even typing this I cant believe just happy I am right now

Anju, well done on your loss, I could really feel your frustration and anger last week but knowing you I'm sure you will get there, be strong and by the way, I look up to you and all you have lost, your an amazing person, you will get there

:grouphugg:
I take comfort in knowing that maybe along the way I have helped somebody or somebodies in any way, been overweight dragged on my self confidence but now I love life, I love everything about life and know that I can face it whatever life throws at me and I'm always prepared and you all have made that possible, thank you so much and I truly mean that

Thanks liquorice, was very happy to be in the 14's, hope to see you there real soon

Well done Orla! I hope to see you eventually in the next bracket!

Just weighed in and I'm just under a pound down. Going in the right direction at last after a couple of weeks putting on and staying the same after being in hospital.

Thanks Blessings, I got very frustrated waiting and seeing everyone passing me by and I just didnt want to be left behind so hopefully I will keep going and have a big loss next week (fingers crossed)

Miss you Orla :wave_cry:

Miss you too my dear but let this be determination to get into the 14's next week

I am trying, but having a hard week at work so very little time for me. 3.5lb off for next week seems impossible, especially with the way I've been yo-yo ing recently. Maybe the week after...

You will be amazed just how you can get a 3.5Ibs loss, I live on the soup and I take the double mint sensation as I tend to retain fluid, give it a try it wont put any on but I'm sure it might help

Good morning everyone! Hope you all have a great day. :)

This is a bank holiday weekend in Ireland as it is St. Patrick's Day on Monday and I'm taking the full week off to get my house in order and maybe burn a few more calories than I normally would !!!

Good morning everyone.

Well I confess I have been on the scales every day this week due to my water retention and tablets I wanted to assure myself the additional weight would go and low and behold it has! If I stay the same for the rest of the week then I will smash my month target too.

However, danger lurks......this evening we go to my inlaws, where we will be fed to within an inch of bursting! They both have weight to lose so I have agreed with FIL I will make some meals to take over. MIL is fretting about this, so I am about to ring her and assure her it's ok. I'm taking beef madras and a chicken curry. So that means I'll only have a few meals I can't be sure of. So here's my plan:

Tonight - the meals I'm taking (1syn)and measured gin and tonic (10.5 syns - assume three)
Breakfast - bacon, mushrooms, poached egg, beans, take my own 1 syn sausages
Lunch - we will be out so salad of some sort
Tea - going to suggest jacket potatoes as we are going to a village pub night
Drinks - going to be driver!!
Breakfast - more of same
Sunday lunch - lots of veg, then home to some speed soup

Think I have this covered - phew! Really want that loss.

This is the first week I have seen my weight loss in my clothes. I've had my hair cut and my husband says you can see my face has slimmed now. I'm starting to feel quite pleased with how this is going.

Back