15 stone to 14 stone support

Currently 15st 10.. hope to be in 14s by 6th may when I go on holidays :)

I want to be in the 14s by 10th of May, so I guess we'll be doing that together!

15st 6 this week, a 3lb loss. Total of 16 lb in 13 week. Sounds good but I know I could have done better. Have 12 wk til I go away to Cuba, want to have lost another stone by then !

Expected to be in this group for a few more weeks but lost a huge 6lb this week ( lots of smiles this morning ) and now weigh in at 14st 13lb so time to say see you all soon xx

Your losses have been really impressive - well done :)

Thanks, you have lost more in less time though! Lol. I've lost 9 this month, which made me slimmer of the month (a total shock). I'm pleased though....I had four weeks of staying the same, due to not eating enough syns!

i have to confess my head is in a completely different place this time and I am really enjoying the food I am eating. I think the running is helping although it is a challenge and I won't be doing any next week!

My my aim is to lose half a stone a month, ideally. I have a personal shopping session booked in August at a big store in birmingham and a hair restyle the day before. I want to lose 3 strong by then and I'm pleased to say I'm on track.

the gain I had last week made me pull my socks up a bit, so it was worth it! :D

Thanks, you have lost more in less time though! Lol. I've lost 9 this month, which made me slimmer of the month (a total shock). I'm pleased though....I had four weeks of staying the same, due to not eating enough syns!

i have to confess my head is in a completely different place this time and I am really enjoying the food I am eating. I think the running is helping although it is a challenge and I won't be doing any next week!

My my aim is to lose half a stone a month, ideally. I have a personal shopping session booked in August at a big store in birmingham and a hair restyle the day before. I want to lose 3 strong by then and I'm pleased to say I'm on track.

the gain I had last week made me pull my socks up a bit, so it was worth it! :D

That Personal shopping experience sounds like an excellent incentive to lose weight, what fun! With your new hair style and new clothes people won't recognise you :D

Goodbye! Finally got out of this stone. Feels like I've been here a million years! See you all in the next stone soon x

3lb off this morning & got my 2st award Yay! :bliss:

Heyyyy im at 15st 4lbs right now! Aaaargh so desperately want to be around 14st 7ish by end of April !!!! Fingers crossed =(

On the plus side - I am now at 2 st loss !! Woop woop. Another 4st to go...
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
15 stone 8 now. Weighed yesterday and I lost 5lbs in a week which I am very happy about, as I spent the past couple of weeks plateauing. I decided to be super super strict and it worked. 14s is just round the corner. xx

2lb off this week, I'm a very happy bunny :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

6lb off - I have no idea how! I'm now 15.3 so heading in the right direction.

Well done zappacat. Are you close to the 14s and do you want a race?

Oh gosh i can not waaaait to be in 14s!! Im in at 15st 2 n half pounds...just desperately want to see 14.13 on there !! Aiming to be 14st by end of May! Fingers crossed!!! =) Best of luck everyone x

6lb off - I have no idea how! I'm now 15.3 so heading in the right direction.

Well done zappacat. Are you close to the 14s and do you want a race?

Wow 6lb well done! I'm 15st 6lb so I think you're going to beat me into the 14s but I'm going to do my hardest to get there with you asap :)

Oh gosh i can not waaaait to be in 14s!! Im in at 15st 2 n half pounds...just desperately want to see 14.13 on there !! Aiming to be 14st by end of May! Fingers crossed!!! =) Best of luck everyone x

I think you'll be seeing the 14s by the end of April not May! You're doing great :)

Back