15 stone to 14 stone support

I think you'll be seeing the 14s by the end of April not May! You're doing great :)

Oooohhh i sure hope sooooo!!!!! Desperateeee to see 14!! Havent been in the 14s for 3 years now! It would be a massive step for sure xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'd love to be in the 14s by the end of April! Might be a tall order following my holiday

1.5lb isn't bad at all. I've been away for the weekend & I suspect it will be +3 or more! I'm sure you can get into the 14's on target :)

Thanks, I'm being really careful and making sure I have half my plate of super free food to help me in my way!

Whats the the bearded theory festival?

It's a music festival in Derbyshire. The twist is that on the Sunday everyone (& I mean everyone) has to wear a false beard to get into the Guinness book of records. It's really funny seeing men with beards wearing fun fur beards over the top. They have a competition for the best beard, a baby won last year.
Good range of bands, unfortunately there's also a good range of beers & ciders

It's a music festival in Derbyshire. The twist is that on the Sunday everyone (& I mean everyone) has to wear a false beard to get into the Guinness book of records. It's really funny seeing men with beards wearing fun fur beards over the top. They have a competition for the best beard, a baby won last year. Good range of bands, unfortunately there's also a good range of beers & ciders

Haha, that sounds fun. I've only just moved out of Derby! Lived there for 13 years

I have 3lb more to offically get into the 14's!!! Aiming to be in the 14s by end of april so 2 more weeks!!! Wooooo i can do thiiiisssss come onnn

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello hope its ok if I join you all
I've just come over from the 17s to the 16st thread my weigh day today and I've lost 3lb so it's put me at 15st 12lb x

Hello- can I join you please? I have started Slimming World ( again ) today. I was shopping yesterday and caught sight of myself in a 3 way mirror ( scary) and desperately need to focus and lose some weight.
Just got out all my old SW magazines, cookery books and plan. I have a big birthday in the summer and although I won't be at goal it would be good to be " on the way"

Hello- can I join you please? I have started Slimming World ( again ) today. I was shopping yesterday and caught sight of myself in a 3 way mirror ( scary) and desperately need to focus and lose some weight.
Just got out all my old SW magazines, cookery books and plan. I have a big birthday in the summer and although I won't be at goal it would be good to be " on the way"

Hello & welcome to the club :)
Which day will you be weighing in on?

Grrrr stayed the same, after a gain last week! Really wanted to lose about another 5lb before 10th may, and wanted to average 7lbs a month. Gutted. Loads of stresses but really annoyed that I have let it slip so badly

It's so hard when we don't get a loss but it wasn't a gain and I'm sure if you stay on it you'll have a double loss next week. :)
There's 20 day's until 10th May, nearly 3 weeks you can smash 5lb, I'm sure you can x

Joining this group - lost 6.5 lbs this week - now 15 st 10.5 lbs

Back