15 stone to 14 stone support

Joining this group - lost 6.5 lbs this week - now 15 st 10.5 lbs

Wow, that's impressive. Was it your first week? Of not what did you do?

Joining this group - lost 6.5 lbs this week - now 15 st 10.5 lbs

Well done!
I find that if I put on or stay the same I lose more weight the week after.

1lb lost this week dident have any chocolate over Easter stuck to the plan I know If I didn't stick to the plan I would have put weight on so im happy with a 1lb loss going to try and get more veg in meals this week replace rice with grated coliflower.

Way hayyyyy lost 2 n half pounds and i saw the number 14 on the scales today!!!! I am 14st 13lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!! i havent been in the 14 stone bracket for past 3 years!! Finally in the 14's ans feel so emotional. Now into the 14st group lots of love to u all and best of luck!!!! Xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Way hayyyyy lost 2 n half pounds and i saw the number 14 on the scales today!!!! I am 14st 13lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!! i havent been in the 14 stone bracket for past 3 years!! Finally in the 14's ans feel so emotional. Now into the 14st group lots of love to u all and best of luck!!!! Xxxxxx

That's fantastic! Must be an amazing feeling. Really hope it won't be too long until I can see that too. Good luck on your way to the 13's x

Way hayyyyy lost 2 n half pounds and i saw the number 14 on the scales today!!!! I am 14st 13lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!! i havent been in the 14 stone bracket for past 3 years!! Finally in the 14's ans feel so emotional. Now into the 14st group lots of love to u all and best of luck!!!! Xxxxxx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fantastic!

Thanku ladies ans i look fwd to seeing u all with me in the 14 to 13 group xx

They looked lovely, well done for only having one :)

Weigh in tonight - 1.5 off now 15st 9 lbs and first half stone award

Back